Hello I'm Glawi

You may or may not know me but I just want to share some of my experiences and good moments while playing this game for almost 4 years and how it has changed for me since then, back when I was one or two stars to be a dark blue star, I was such a noob at this game, the fisrt high tier dungeon I did was a cem with some people in the realm it was very fun and wanted to do it every time I could, I wasn’t doing some other dungeons like an abyss or labs because of the fear of dying, even scared to do a sprite world but as my first white ever was a Doom Bow, I got it in my third or fourth udl, at that time I didn’t even know that some bags were soulbound so when I saw the white bag dropped I ran to it and pick it up before anyone else could steal it, by looking at the stats I was shocked about the damage it had so I decided to save it on my vault and from time to time take it out to brag with it on the nexus.
But one day I did something that even now I’m still regreting, I traded my Doom bow for a Coral bow in the UT weekend at that time and since then I haven’t gotten any other doom bow.
Tthe time passed and I became a red star ((I know I’m still a red star but that’s because it is my favourite color ;3)) I felt so pro and did dungeons with less fear of dying also when I joined a guild for the first time “Imperia Rebirths” so I saw this random dude recruiting in the nexus @Scorchmist so I decided to give it a shot and asked if I could join,it was a very nice and friendly guild, made very good and close friends, doing dungeons as a guild, drop parties, trivia contest and such not to mention that if somebody died most of us donated pots and stuff to help him/her rebuild, it was a very nice guild and it made worth playing this game for me.
We continued to play this game together for probably almost a year or a full year, with me being a leader of the guild, sadly I quit playing this game for about a year or year and a half because I started to play other games or school stuff so when I came back to this game, for my surprise, most of the guild member stopped playing a while ago or they were in other guilds and only 2 members were still active.
I was very sad of how the guild split up and I kinda felt alone in the game nobody to play with, when I went to the guild board for my surprise there was message of what have happened since I left and when I read it, it made so so sad I even copied and pasted the guild board on a notepad ((Gonna put it at the end if you want to read it)) Now “Imperia Rebirths” it’s only a shade of it’s glory and those good and fun moments. Now the game has much other stuff that I would really liked to play with my old guild.
I still miss my friends and the old times with them, FearFajita a very close friend who randomly gave pots away to help maxing others, Scorchmist a great great leader, founder and friend of mine which I still talk to from time to time, Diepotatao, Importancu, Bobberer, QuattroFTW, and all of those friends who I can’t remember, I really thank them for being so nice and kind with everybody, now I only wish them to take care and have fun wherever they are and I hope someday we all reunite together to play at least one more time as a non-guild family. <33

Sincerely: Glawi

Fragment taken from the guild board on March 2016

"What happened to the guild?
So our guild in it’s prime, was 6th in usmidwest.
We were rocking lobsters. However, when Glawi left, it sorta fell apart.
Glawi was a really close friend and was really nice and sweet. We all miss him/her.
Our founder, Scorchmist, left unexpectedly one day, Which is weird.
Before he left, he told me (btw fearfajita is writing this if you can tell lol) that if anything ever happened, he would want me to be founder, however, he left without promoting anyone.
BUT WE CAN BE GREAT ORPHANS!!!
WE, IMPERIA REBIRTHS WILL TRAMPLE WHOEVER GOES IN OUR WAY! WEEE WILL WINNNNNNNN!!!

Thanks for reading everybody you all deserve a cookie for getting so far, I didn't think I would write this much so, sorry about that x3
And if you didn't read it all well, no cookie for you sir! ener ......... just kidding you can take one but I would really appreciate if you can take some time to do it nwn/

Glawi out.

A Realmeye Christmas [CLOSED]

rip, Hello Glawi, took you a while :slight_smile:

moving to community hub

I’ll comment more on the story later, gotta go eat rn.

Btw you still have to link to the giveaway thread, actually you should of just put this in the giveaway thread

Yeah I forgot I wasn’t on community hub just moved it xd
Kk nwn
Already posted and linked this on the giveaway thread, dunno if I did correctly so a lil bit help will be appreciated x3

ok fck, did i forget to move it.

Very Nice! I didnt know lots of these things!!

Do you remember the original? “imperia rebirth” [quote=“Glawi, post:1, topic:3086”]
We continued to play this game together for probably almost a year or a full year
[/quote]

wow really?! i think the guild almost made it to 1/2 a year.

rip. I remember reading that. Before i left, i promoted my alt to a leader. Also when i left, i also promoted some others. [quote=“Glawi, post:1, topic:3086”]
that if anything ever happened, he would want me to be founder, however, he left without promoting anyone.
[/quote]

yeah… i didnt know i could make you founder, i left you as a leader…

I believe it actually made it so far [quote=“Scorchmist, post:4, topic:3086”]

yeah… i didnt know i could make you founder, i left you as a leader…
[/quote]

Fear said that, I stopped playing by then xD

yeah…

i should’ve pm kabam to promote fear. she has a guild rn either way

welcome to the forums :smiley:

Candy canes

Nah, she hasn’t been on since 2 months ago I believe, maybe because she died :d

oh i meant when i left.

Thank you very much <3

Oh yeah right xd

you should stay!

Yeah I remember it ^^ but I don’t remember why we left it and made the other with an S

there was a weird guild glitch that randomly promoted people.

Maybe, I’m playing right now and mostly I play at day so I could be active here in the forums around 6pm and so on nwn

Oh yeah it was buggy xd

should be moved here The Introduction Thread

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.