Hello, RealmEye!

I’ve looked at a couple of topics on this forum, and I have to say, I’m in!
So my first question on this forum page is gonna be nice and simple.
Assassin or Rogue? (Pick one please.)

• Assassin
  • Rogue

0 voters

Thank you!

-DrNothing

[Moved to Game Discussion. OB]

Rogue, Assassin is hell

and you didn’t look at this post now did you!

BTW you can make a poll for this sorta thing

Hey, Shatter!
Yep, you’re right, I totally skipped over that post, :grin: .

Thank you so much for the info, tho!

-DrNothing

Assassin is incredibly boring, I was happy when mine died. Rogue on the other hand is a very useful and fun to play class

Assassin is for scrubs; rouge is life.

Guess I’m the oddball, I find rogue extremely boring.

I like assassin better, because I’m more of a materialistic guy and love getting loot in wcs and such. But I made a 5/8 rogue and a 6/8 rogue, and both rogues were extremely fun to play on and I got a lot of profit (not on the second rogue though, got banned in the middle of it’s journey rip)

Best class:

Assassin isn’t bad, but I picked Rogue because Rogue is definitely more interesting/fun IMO.

This isn’t really a fair comparison because these classes have almost nothing in common in terms of gameplay. Just saying.

Rogues go frontline and take advantage of enemy AI to cloak and safely get damage in, whereas assassins stay in the backline and chuck poison, killing things when they get too close, safely getting damage in. So i guess this is a ‘which is a more fun way of getting damage in safely’?

I like my rogue more, you can slip between monsters effortlessly, and with a plane trolling sprites is incredibly easy.

Hello, Xaklor!

Yeah, I kinda realized that now, but it’s too late to change it D:.
Thank you for that input, tho!

-DrNothing

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.