Helm of the Juggernaut drop rates?

Rngesus pls give jugg.

One question, does the sphinx spawn after the avatar every time?

You DO get loot every time, technically. If you hit sb, you’re “getting loot.”

Chances are 1/1000 for each boss, assuming you also hit sb on every tentacle at herm.

Are you on something rn?

Also, answer multiple posts at the same time, it’s kinda annoying to see more than 2 posts consecutively.

Does the sphinx spawn after the avatar?

That’s like asking "will a white bag come if i put a kendo stick in the 7th slot? It CAN, but white bags are not impacted by putting a kendo stick into the 7th slot.

Just because an avatar dies doesn’t mean a sphinx spawns…who the fuck told you that?

chill man it was just a hunch, also on average how many quests do you have to do to spawn sphinx

700:1 from the Hermit or Grand Sphinx
2000:1 from Hermit God Tentacles

These are obviously not official but these are what the drop rates are generally considered to be.

whhhhhhy its 700:1 :frowning:

Goddamn it i’m dying from stupidity right now.

From realmeye.

Event Bosses

Every time a Quest Boss (includes Event Bosses themselves) is killed, there’s a 10% chance that Oryx will randomly summon one of these bosses

But that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’ll spawn in a sphinx, it might spawn in some other random event.

Your acc is only 1 year old, don’t expect to get a jugg anytime soon. Maybe in 3 years. I’m sorry, but its true.

@Colew Hermit god tentacles don’t drop anything…that’s just a myth. the SPAWNERS drop the loot, that’s where the myth came from.

My account is 5 1/2 years old. I have yet to get a Jugg drop. According to my graveyard summary my dead characters have done 2500 (combined) Sphinx and Hermits. Even if 10% of those are keys that is still a lot with never a jugg drop.

It’s probably not the pc, are you using chrome? Because the same thing would always happen to me

Uhh man I must have some stupid luck then😮

Best response on this thread. Very succinct and 100% accurate.

Far too low

I’m too lazy to reply to everyone, but here are the FACTS:

• Hermit’s loots (eggs, dex, vit, jugg) drop from tentacle spawners. It is a common misconception that damages to tentacles play a role getting your sb damage in. FALSE. What really happens is that your damage to hermit itself is copied to each tentacle spawner, and RNGesus rolls the dice if your damage is above the sb threshold.

• The droprates posted above originated from a post on a hackers forum from a few years back (reposted Drop Rates For Most Of In Game White Bag's). The original post came with no reference or whatsoever and was most likely some crap an attention whore came up with. To see how ridiculous it was, it put plague at 1/95 and resu at 1/165.
    Those numbers 1/800 and 1/2000 carry no CREDIBILITY

• Finally, the only possibly reliable source of droprates is the xml files leaked a few years ago. It puts jugg droprate at 0.002 from sphinx and 0.00026 from each hermit tentacle spawner (8 spawners per hermit). The xml files are likely legit as Deca had issued requests to dropbox to take them down. However, they might not be the same xml files used in prod. For all we know the leaker could have edited the droprates before leaking them on the internet. Take it with a grain of salt.

How rare are the event whites?
Does Hermit Gods Tentacles Affect Helm of the Juggernaut Drop?

nigga you have to attack the actual hermit for loot not the tentacles why cant you read the rest of the comments

Someone close this

reported

Lol well I mean who would honestly assume you have to damage tentacles to get sb😂