Help? I don't know! [I die a lot]

Hi guys. I’ve recently died with alot my 6/8s and now I’m in a slump in which I have all 0/8s. I have ppes but they keep dying. Look here and scroll down for more information. I usually try to max my defs on chars, but I still die. I have enough (16l) to make more, but I know I’ll die. I know how to do dungeons and everything, but when I try to nexus it doesn’t work, and I die. What do I do??

More info: I also sometimes lag resulting in death.

How Do I get back into Realm?

Oh and btw, the knight with the acclaim and the lit armor was a ppe death to lag.

yeee

Take care of that lag. Make sure your internet isn’t being brought down by other devices connected to it. Of course if your computer is good enough than it makes no difference.

Its not bruh. I tried everything, and it still lags.

I’ve recently died with my 6/8s

Yep. I’ve said like 10 times already: Every day I see about 5 of these “help” posts, you can simply search up “help” in the Questions & Answers section, and you’ll see what others have to say. You don’t have to make a whole topic about it.

Alright noice good talk

Ive read those and I try to do what they say but it doesn’t work.

Are you playing on flash projector?

mhm

so why do you think posting it yourself will work? everyone who does these kind of posts are just trying to get sympathy for losing chars

What version?

Dude. Chil.

Never mind lmfao I just maxed a knight 6/8 and I’m on my way to 6/8 huntress too. Thx for the “help”.

Crap i just died with knight i need help again

idk just keep trying :confused: gl
and have fun

Then why are you posting here? This is obviously an issue that should be dealt with on your end: you don’t need any advice on how to play the game (I see you’ve gotten a nice 2k huntress ^_^) but need to fix your lag issues.

Is your computer crap? Either optimize your gameplay as much as possible or buy a new one. Console made a troubleshooting guide.

Internet crap? Sorry, but that’s gonna kill you. I always used to have the force quit window open on my mac, and now I have an AHK that kills flash (credits to Jaki) to prevent these deaths.

They still happened, but less with these preventive measures.

Slightly unrelated but damn 1.2k deaths for an orange star is quite a fair bit. Every time I die with a good character I get off for the day or week so I don’t end up dying again. Otherwise just take it slow and careful. Plenty of times where I almost quit but I put my mind to it and I managed to get back here.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.