Help! I don't know what to do[false accusations case]

He doesnt even need a lock

the fact that this is happening is just not something normal.

which city are you in. Iā€™m in San Francisco

or i have skill issues as you would say :wink:

how much do your parents trust your sister, ie how far would they believe her if you completely denied something and she had 0 proof

Fullerton.

Probably shouldnā€™t dox yourself on the internetā€¦ but itā€™s not like anyone would actually go look for you in a whole ass city in a state with hellish temperatures in the summertime.

Damn that feeling when you live in California. . . I live in Cali lmao

Ha Ha. Well Iā€™m not indigenous to cali so im not particularly bothered about it.

I see I see

donā€™t think most 14 years old have access to a lock on their door or expendable funds for a camera but sure alr

honestly just call your sisterā€™s bluff and tell her to show the recordings to your parents. obv they might question why you were doing those things, but tbh theyā€™d probably be even more sus of your sister for holding onto those recordings and showing them to her friends. Caliā€™s also a two party consent state so the fact that she recorded it and is showing it to other people without your consent is pretty illegal.

I do have enough to get a camera but iā€™m saving my money for when I will be able to buy dividend stocks and investing in passive income.

I see

Tell your parents if you wish. Little siblings are annoying. Your sister should get in trouble for recording you in your room. Just yell at her to get the hell out of your room.

Source: Iā€™m a little sibling. my sister once dragged me by my ear when I went into her room lol.

Side note: Unless parents are completely clueless about the current scape of the internet I doubt they would be at all surprised to learn you know about these things.

yea, honestly I think basically all kids nowadays know about these so I mean. . .

(Iā€™d be more surprised if you didnā€™t know about these things than if you did lmao)

crap iā€™m stupid I killed another conversation

You could give an update if ya wanted

Ok. Iā€™m just waiting for my mother to come back from australia before telling my parents about the situation. 12 more hours.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.