Here comes another I'm bored of realm thread

Definitely this, I had the most fun learning about the new stuff when I came back in Dec 2016 after a 2+ year long quit. It was refreshing and exciting.

I made long term goals like trying to acquire all the whites, finally get white star and earning 100k fame. It got me occupied for 6-7 months, but alas, my interest in this game has died down because I decided that taking down cat dictators with a scrawny plane was more fun than this. :pensive:

I’ve accomplished much, reaching 90k fame and getting every non-limited-time white except for Shaitan’s 2 whites, Thicket’s last white, and recurring terror. I’m pretty satisfied, so if I do take a break now, it’s no loss and I’m happy :>

I guess if you need potions for maxing, try to run sewers (rogue) and buy lots of life. Hold the life until it returns to normal. Might take some days/weeks though.

give it time and the economy will settle down. vit should be more valuable now since def and life have dropped. but as far as finding fun in the game, that’s pretty personal. I’d be happy to run abysses but otherwise I wish you luck in rediscovering enjoyment.

Take part in one of the many ppe contests and try to get top 10 with your ppe and to get the fitting event white
Upload it to yt, enjoy making vids
Continue playing realm lol

beg on beach for fun

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.