We have been working hard to fix the latest issues. Apart from fixing a bug that temporarily allowed duping of items, as well as making amendments to prevent server crashes and disconnections, we were also able to implement the following fixes and improvements:
- Fixed a glitch that prevented swapping items in certain Vault slots
- The Premium Vault now displays the correct amount of slots taken when quickly using potions and upon moving potions from your inventory to the Premium Vault
- Fixed an issue with swapping items from the Gift Chest to the inventory
- The Gift Chest counter now updates immediately when moving an item to your inventory
- Spamming a hotkey for item consumption no longer uses more than the necessary amount of the consumed item
- Purchasing Premium Vault space now works properly during server disconnections
- Fixed an issue with stacking items in the Vault and moving them to the Inventory
- Consuming a Loot Booster from the floor would no longer cause a disconnection
And now onto the main topic!
High Tech Terror dungeon
Despite possessing hundreds of loyal minions and allies, it’s still lonely at the top for Oryx. Unfortunately for the Mad God, he’s not known for his heartfelt romantics, so he focused his pursuit for companionship on pets instead. Of course, all of the typical pets in the realm are decidedly NOT on Oryx’s side of the battle. This left him with no other option but to contact Dr. Terrible for another favor.
Putting his biological expertise to use, the doctor engineered a fiercely loyal lifeform tailored specifically to Oryx’s unique lifestyle (and complete inability to care for a pet). Tucked away in the castle laboratory, this aberrant abomination remotely feeds off of Oryx’s eternal rage. Such an unconventional choice of sustenance has led to more than a few side effects…
Introducing High Tech Terror ! This brand new boss dungeon pits you against the F.E.R.A.L. , a creature who was once cut content from the Mad Lab and now returns as a fully original encounter! You’ll need to use the classic green and blue vats to your advantage to make this otherwise invincible beast vulnerable. As you do, you’ll contend with some of the craziest shot patterns you’ve seen yet, even including laser blasts!
This flexible fight allows for a lot of agency in how you interact with the arena and limit the boss’s options, so think ahead! The attacks of both the boss and his minions get tougher as the fight progresses, and guiding the creature to more favorable positions can prove life-saving. Those who are victorious may get their hands on some powerful and eccentric new items!
Note that High Tech Terror has a player cap of 25 , compared to the current standard of 65. For this reason, the Court of Oryx will temporarily create TWO High Tech Terror portals to accommodate larger numbers of people visiting Craig to seek it out.
P.S. A big shout-out to Saturn for the awesome F.E.R.A.L. art!