Next up 100% in 20 hours and perma death

The Achievement Thread

I did not expect to actually get that

Not even 112% smh

Hopefully in the next week

Gz! :slight_smile:
Is it a fun game?

looks dope

How dare you move this to it’s own thread Nevov, yes it’s a fantastic game.

Five hours seems like a very bad time for a speedrun, is it really that long of a game?

long game however a speed run achievement in a game is not the same as a speed run

Just a lot faster than normal.

My first playthrough was 30 hours and 50 hour 100%

Some speed runs can last way longer. I mean super Mario Bros 3 world record is over an hour so I’d assume dark souls would be several hours easily as its a much larger game without any glitches to skip large parts of the game

Runs of over 2 hours are very rare, especially in any%. Dark Souls Any% world record is only 32:36, by the way. Of course, you are correct when saying there are runs of several hours, but this game definitely doesn’t belong in that category.

It’s oblý 32 min With no glitches or exploits ?

My mistake, it’s 41 minutes for Any% no wrong warp which i assume is glitchless. Don’t quote me on that though.

Any% WR is about 25min with glitches and around 30 without. 100% is at 2h42 and 112% almost 4 hours.

Dark Souls has barely any cutscenes and no forced grinding. Once you’ve practiced enough you can blow through it incredibly fast.

Hollow Knight isn’t Dark Souls though. It definitely took inspiration from it but it’s not the same game.

yeah i totally forgot what this thread was about halfway through typing

saw shatter though darksouls maple leaves that whole scene

Pokémon Stadium

It’s not that they’re rare, it’s that nobody wants to do them.

JRPGs in particular are infamous for this. Look up the WR for pretty much any Final Fantasy game and it’s unlikely to be less than 2h.

@RMGnoob doing it for you! Update to my steel soul game

probs gonna stay at 111% forever :frowning:

What’s the last 1%? All pantheons on Radiant?

Nah just all pantheons

Im awful at the pure vessel fight. But god home is in the dream world so u dont actually die.

Been trying to fash through pure vessel, watched some vodeos and they all jist jump so gonna give it another go after work tomorrow