How can I practice without dying?

So guys I am a 6/8 knight with all tops except ring, but I can’t do oryx, oryx2, tomb, shatters and others dungeon like that… How can I practice?

Its a ToS violation and discussing it is forbidden here.

You can kinda sorta do this in the arena, but I don’t really know if I would recommend that.

if u have the money, buy another character slot. if not, wait until next month for one (daily rewards)

I already bought charaters slot (and chests) but that won’t let you survive.

But that will let you practice surviving

I mean, if you have that 6/8, you can leave him for pot farming
2nd char lvl 20 unmaxed just for fun and dodging
etc

you wont learn if you never try so try

use the arena

u can and it helps u learn because it is a limited space. helps with dodging

I’d recommend gaining enough of a cushon to fall back on and try out o1, o2 etc.

It’s great practice until the lava things show up, and then you kinda just have to run away, which is why I’m unsure if I would recommend it.
The way I practiced everything was just making a new account and take more risks than usual, and I feel like that helped a lot.

If you have another character slot, you can farm up enough potions to make like a 3/8 Knight and practice with that…

Otherwise, you’ll just have to be extremely careful and keep your finger on the Nexus key at all times. Also, before going, do some research on those dungeons by watching videos and reading the wiki and whatnot, and take note of what shots you’ll need to avoid.

haxors always win :frowning:

Honestly the best way I can recommend, is just to do it. You said you have another slot so maybe make like a 2/8, or something you can afford to lose, and just do it. You don’t learn without doing… be prepared of course.

You can always try joining a group of people like in a guild, go out together and run dungeons - get a lively co-op sense to it and you’ll know they have your back if your in a sticky sit.

Give it a go instead of going solo!

I mean, the arena is pretty good for events, or oryx 1 if you’re really good, I figured out that I can solo a sphinx with my knight which was pretty cool :smiley:

Bear in mind that the enemies you mention are among the hardest in the game. I count myself as experienced but I find it very hard to do Oryx 2 with a Knight so I rarely get SB, struggle in Shatters with a Knight and find Tomb hair-raising. The only one that is straightforward is Oryx 1, with at least some other people as I would not like to solo it with a Knight.

So if you too find these hard don’t worry too much about it. Save playing them for when you have a ranged class, or a class with a ranged ability like Assassin or the bow classes. Use the Knight for what it is good at, shrugging off damage before walking up to gods and bosses to stun them.

Thank all, so that’s mean I should make a ranged class (I’m already doing a priest and I am going to do an archer), or use another noob knight, I don’t want to waste potions though.

Watch some videos on other people doing these bosses on Knight or any other class you want to use, get an idea of how the bosses shoot, how they target and when they enrage or change phases.

Until you have mastered each boss on a theoretical level don’t attempt to risk your most valuable characters.

:dizzy: