How can realmeye see my character, send a password to me in the chat, etc?

I don’t get it because it isn’t affiliated with DECA

Can you make one thread for all your questions, at this point you’re just spamming and also posting in the wrong area

bots

RealmEye has bots that sit in the nexus. They ‘see’ you whenever you load into the Nexus and collect a bunch of public data (i.e. you could also see this info if you knew how…) about your account.

MrEyeball himself is a bot, so the password bit is pretty easy. You send him an in-game PM with a specific phrase, password, and he automatically generates a password and PMs you back.

How can they tell if ur char has a backpack tho :thinking:

Hax

they read the code

Diamondest is correct; things like backpacks, dead character info, how much exp your character has, these are all available for anyone to see. It’s just that the normal client won’t visually display if your friend has a bp or how much fame they have.

Everyone above is correct. However, I don’t like that if I make a backup character for, say, doing Lost Halls only, the fame on that character doesn’t go to my fame total. Thus, anyone visiting my RealmEye page would think I have less total fame than I already have.

there’s people with hundreds of characters and i know a guy personally who has 700+ character slots all with characters who aren’t just level 1’s sitting there.
If realmeye could i think they should make it an option to see all their chars and all the fame together but some guild might not like it if you have 200 chars with 100 fame each

All true.

700 Character Slots?? How much did that cost or was it some sort of exploit?

no it was just some guy who had a lot of money and bought a shit tonne of char slots over the years.

Wow thats crazy! Is his profile public? If so whats his username?

i don’t remember also it wouldn’t show all his chars since realmeye limits it to 14.

actually, mreyeball is in the admins guild

The only showing one character thing is a limitation of the server API. Your characters do not publicly expose their unique ID, so RealmEye or anyone else is unable to tell the difference between one character of the same class and another.

And before someone says “well, level 1 newbie is different than 8/8 15k fame guy over here”, that’s true. However, now we’re getting tangled with how RealmEye detects when you die. Pulling your dead characters is expensive, so rather than do it all the time RealmEye only checks when it thinks it’s worth it, meaning it looks like something happened to your character. We don’t know all the details here, but trying to juggle the living and the dead is probably unreliable, thus why RealmEye still has the one character limitation.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.