How cant DECA think about that [Suggestions]

So… I play ROTMG for almost 4 years and there are some obvious thinks that there are not in the game.
Lets get started…

1st- Swap itens with numbers. I think that this realy will make the game a lot better.
2nd- Private realm for guild. Whats the uttility of ghall now? It is just good to open Dungeons inside him when they are not oppened inside bazaars. A private realm would be somethink realy cool, and also would make ghall useful.
3rd- Soulbound keys. Well I dont need to explain why im talking about this, but i will do it. Everyone can buy any key in ROTMG right NOW. You just need to have some lifes, but you can be scammed. LOL DECA CMON! Make keys exchangeable would end with this scam. And I know that no one likes to be scammed.
4th- An better market. The actual market on ROTMG is made by own players and it actualy looks like an full market with everyone shouting in every place. Players add their offer and other players buy the itens for the price that the seller anounced.

So, thats the ideas that i had that could improofe ROTMG. Sorry for the bad english. Im from Brazil so… Well, Thanks for the attention, and have a nice day!

Note: Ok, i got rekt by your arguments. xD but still thinking about the market update…

maybe not private realm but…

[quote=“Lucammsilv, post:1, topic:3495”]
Private realm for guild.
[/quote]

u mean unsouldbound keys? also been rejected like 100000000000000 times for 10000000reasons.

you cant say the pserver here

sorry to sound mean, but Deca has already thought of them, and all of them are… trash…except the first b/c i dont get what you mean…

Changed title for clarification.

1. That’s highly suggested, so much so that it’s suggested that people don’t suggest it.
  2. That would cost a lot more server-wise. This also may be on the list of ideas you should avoid, which was posted above.
  3. If that were the case, keys would be something you would not buy with Gold. You’d buy them with pots. It’d kill Deca’s profit.
  4. I do enjoy the current market, but I’m fine with this. Also

YOU CAN’T MENTION THAT GAME HERE!!!
And I see that @Scorchmist already mentioned that…

love the edit [quote=“Atrapper, post:4, topic:3495”]
YOU CAN’T MENTION THAT GAME HERE!!!
[/quote]

i would suggest you change it

too lazy to write that [quote=“Atrapper, post:4, topic:3495”]
And I see that @Scorchmist already mentioned that…
[/quote]

Muhahahhaha, i write super fast for these posts so i dont get ninja’d

you said it you silly :stuck_out_tongue:

Lets supose that im using an acclaim sword and i have an dblade on 1st slot, I press 1 and the dblade goes to the item that im using…

Just did.

oh that

so all 4 ideas rejected seems

Hey he’s new- tell him why it won’t work along with this.
This is the typical response- “ITS BANNED POST IM NOT GONNA TELL YOU WHY IT DOESNT WORK”

Not sure if there’s anything about Marketplaces though.

well for guild realm, read the existing topics

for hotkeys im too lazy to explain

for sb keys atrapper already said it
4- b/c deca doesnt care about market.

You do have a point of explaining, sorry, i just see too much of this

Y[quote=“Scorchmist, post:12, topic:3495”]
You do have a point of explaining, sorry, i just see too much of this
[/quote]

^

Pls don’t say it here it’s against the forum rules to mention a pserver

(Lol scorch and attraper both said it alr)

I feel like that “Y” is being used as a down arrow

If it is, why did you not use a “v” ?

Um you are still saying the pserver… there is no way around it edit it to say redacted

Removed it…

Typo

Removed it… But u know what i was talking about, is the most famous online pserver.

theres probably a reason for why you can’t do this. anyway if you really want to do it im pretty sure there’s a script for it. idk where tho.[quote=“Lucammsilv, post:1, topic:3495”]
3rd- Soulbound keys. Well I dont need to explain why im talking about this, but i will do it. Everyone can buy any key in ROTMG right NOW. You just need to have some lifes, but you can be scammed. LOL DECA CMON! Make keys exchangeable would end with this scam. And I know that no one likes to be scammed.
[/quote]

people would dupe keys