[How do I do] Rushing [on a knight]

Any tips on rushing with a knight?

Etc. cdepths

First what do you want for them?

I’ll change it.

As a Knight especially in cdepths the only thing I can recommend is avoiding quiets and armor breaks. Knight is a pretty easy rush as well as warrior just make sure not to pop random eggs.

step 1: move
step 2: move
step 3: move
step 4: ???
step 5: profit?
On a serious note think about your set. Def is important as you’ll be tanking a lot of hits. Don’t equip something like mercy’s bane. Its all about three things: HP, def, and speed. Cutlass is pretty good for the extra speed (the defense loss isn’t too punishing). Other things like Zarvox’s heart and Amulet of Drakfyre aren’t bad options as well since they offer some speed.
Save your stuns for important enemies (read: Paralyze, slow, confuse) that can end your rush in an instant. For your cdepths rush, that’s probably the big gray spotted spiders that armor break you.
Something that I do when rushing is to attack behind me - its useful in dungeons like sewers where you’ll get a lot of enemies chasing after you as you rush.

If you want to carefully “rush” cdepths, avoid breaking eggs if you have any choice, and when you do need to break an egg, do it in a controlled manner so that you don’t panic and end up breaking more eggs accidentally. Try to move quick enough to lose pursuers and if you can’t manage that, kill em off without breaking eggs.

If you don’t want to be as careful, just make sure not to get armor broken and just run through everything and keep moving.

The main thing with rushing most dungeons is to keep moving. If you can move faster than the enemy reacts/their bullets travel, they don’t get to hit you most of the time, which means you can keep running. If the enemies pile up behind you or you gradually lose health/mana, you’ll occasionally need to take breaks to kill stuff behind you and recuperate.

Remember as your pet gets better, it will become easier and easier to rush with any class.

use a max HP set, your def is already pretty high so more def won’t matter too much for most of the minions you’ll run past, more HP helps you survive longer allowing for more successful rushes.

Well my pets hitting max rare soon so it’ll be a while before I can get to legendary ( pet yard 25k, fusing, feeding to max ).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.