How do I stop myself from being idiotic?

Yeah nah

-_-

Btw drank like at least 10 def on all of them xDDD

Hey I mean at least I had some death worth posting lol but to be fair it was a TP death before they gave invincibility for a second and it was no way possible I could nexus but you are right 100%. This is what the Garnett statue made me do​:joy::joy:

Worst player here

How do you even die to Septavius… Like I am literal shit at this game and it’s basically impossible to die to him… He’s (arguably) easier than a Limon…

1st phase: too many enemies on screen, you don’t see the armor piercing projectiles, you start rotating at the wrong time and eat too many of them in rapid succession.

2nd phase: smallest lagspike and/or small moment of inattention and/or attempt to go in for a stun, eat the whole snowball shotgun

Those two scenarios will destroy pretty much any character in the game.

Ok that first one is impossible if you’re decent.
Second one is kinda odd to have THAT many spikes in such a small time.

Decent player=/=infallible machine

Except for the part where I said all you needed was one lagspike, even the smallest one, as long as it happens at the right time.

@DrNinjackx
Nibba try me

O-Ooh my lord. Looking through your graveyard was quite an adventure. I laughed, I cried… it moved me.

The first one is very hard to do with a pally…

What I meant by lag spikes is the fact that I’d think it’s pretty rare to have that happen. I’ve never had a Septavius lag spike and I have sub 10 Download speed and less than 2 GHz…

Step 1:
get him to shotgun phase.
Step 2:
Sit on him
Success! You are dead.

Let me reiterate that

Pretty much all deaths are easy to avoid

Accidentally sit on him in shotgun phase. Duh

Well I can’t argue with that…

Don’t take risks that are clearly not worth it…

My Death Thread trigger finger is itching. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyone have wise words to contribute to make this thread worthy of keeping in Academy?

Oh boy. I can explain most of the deaths as “having too much fun”.

Glad you got a kick out of it.

Then again my most recent death has kinda made me wanted to stop playing the game, I had that dagger since 2014 lol.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.