How do you fix when it says a load error has occured

i refreshed and refreshed a million times and it still comes up saying "D’oh, this isn’t good An error has occured: Unabke to load language [en]

HOW TF DO I FIX THAT SHIT???
because i cant even get on realm it just keeps poping up :<

What browser do you use (chrome, flash projector)

i use google chrome

you know how to fix mah dude?

Sorry, I dont know any fixes for Google Chrome, I didn’t even know it could happen on chrome. maybe try using the link you would use for flash projector on chrome? https://www.realmeye.com/appspot might work, just open it on your chrome browser.

It worked but it is way to big it covers the hole screen
do you know how to fix to make smaller?
also XD

maybe just click off of full screen and shrink the page until it’s a desirable size.

I mean I guess that works but a pain In the ass lol

yeah, just use that until the regular website works for you.

@moderators It looks like the problem is solved, so unless OP needs any more help, I’d say close the thread. also needs to be moved to the tech support section.

oh ok

this is the first I have ever posted so I didn’t know how to do
btw thx for the help

http://www.realmofthemadgod.com/

Not every thread needs closed. It’s unnecessary work 99% of the time lately. Just let threads die out naturally, please.

100% agreed, if a thread is unpopular then it’ll naturally die because of lack of activity.
there should probably be an announcement for this, as on a lot of threads people tend to tag @moderators even when it’s wholly unnecessary.

Made this for ya mate, follow the instructions and it should fix the problem! if not then Im not sure what else to do because this should fix it 100% of the time :slight_smile:

aye so my friend said it should olny do the error has occurred thing on flash player and im on google chrome and its doing it and I don’t know how tot fix it.

if you know how to please say something.

and I cant get on realm on fire fox or internet explorer either, it just pops up with error has occurred thing and I refresh and it says same thing.

Please someone answer my question about error thing

alright, I’ll just leave them, sorry about that.

@Beckhamjr idk man, I hope you get it fixed.

I already did my man, play on flashplayer and follow the guide and itll be fixed.