How far can an unpotted char hold his own?

Every Glands dungeons except for
Toxic Sewers
-If you see a rusher go in, if you’re alone get out xD
Puppets
-same as toxic sewers

Abyss is so much harder than sewers to solo as an unmaxed character. Nothing in Sewers deals a lot of damage fast, it is an anti rush dungeon as it ticks your health away slowly. It is easy to clear I did it on brand new ppe wizards and its much easier and calm than aby

Edit:
Puppets a lot easier now and unless you are with a group I would agree Just because of the boss’s last phase

Well,an0/8 char could easily do a dungeon except sewers.Of course,you shuld wait for others to enter it too before going,or just write the name of the dungeon on chat so interested players can teleport.If you get below quarter hp and you have a feeling of death better return to nexus.

Because I can pretty safely say I have the least amount of play time and skill, I can give decent advice.

First piece, playing only unmaxed characters won’t help. I thought it would but all I would do on a daily basis is farm godlands, not even sprites or snakes, and then die and rebuild from nothing, not even a pet. You don’t have to max right away but save the potions you get. Treat every character as a valuable character. You will eventually have a habit of bring reckless, which is never good.

Second, Abyss is as easy as sewers. When ever you see enemies back into the room behind and shoot. You will run into lava a lot at the start but even I learned how to not toast myself. Stop to heal when you need to. If enemies don’t chase you then then corners shoot and dodge and run back and repeat. If you see naked red dudes or dudes with belts that run really fast, those are priority. Those enemies are the bane of your existence.

here’s some random shit i wrote

lower level godlands dungeons

so for stuff that i’d put in here, i’d include the snakepit, spriteworld, and maybe the undead lair. almost all of these dungeons are fairly easy for most classes, provided that you’re decently geared up (i still remember how excited i was when i first solo’d a snakepit using a lvl 12 archer without armor and only having a greywood bow. that took so fucking long.). this should be easy for staff classes, especially necro, which benefits from the “weak crowd” mentality that these dungeons follow
sprite - there’s a safe spot for staff classes in between the two squares of shots which allows you to hit limon but stay out of his range. easy solo.
snakepit - call another person lmao, it’s guaranteed speed for 2 people, should be fairly easy loot. honestly the greater pit snakes scare me far more than the boss, and they’re especially scary for unpotted chars.
udl - great source of items t7-9 or t3/4 for abilities. drops aren’t really worth noting with the exception of dbow and it can be fairly dangerous for unpotted chars especially due to the enemies that chase, but as with snakepit, it’s 2 guaranteed wis, just get the ~900 sb damage and you should be set to get a wis

higher level dungeons

here i’d group abysses, sewers, and mad lab. all of these have one thing in common for solo: take your time and don’t do anything risky, and you’ll be rewarded. do note that mad lab is far more dangerous due to the phase where the boss repeatedly spawns minions, but for abysses and sews, just take your time and it’ll be fine.
abyss - drag out enemies in small groups and circle. that’s about it. also clear white demons at boss
sew - same as abyss for enemies, and if you encounter a golden rat ABSOLUTELY do not chase it unless it is totally safe. i’ve watched a 6/8 die bc he chased the stupid fucker and sat on a slime god. as for the boss, it can be more dangerous due to the presence of other slime gods as well as armor breaking and slow.

test chest dungeons

leech leech leech. sometimes you may have something morally against leeching, but what’re you gonna do? at this point in the game’s history, sometimes unpotted characters are more of a liability to a group than a help. just stay and hope for loot, it’s probably the safest thing to do.

if you value your unpotted character then don't do these

lost halls, for reasons that need no explaining
cube god, because the damage from cube racks up extremely quickly
actually hell put most event gods here, and especially stay away from events in godlands because those get chaotic
the nest
mountain temple, mostly because the enemies can be dangerous
basically anything with 5 gravestone difficulty, excluding mad labs and the shatters
so why is the shatters not here?
well you can basically stay with the group and you’d be fine, and since the soulbound threshold for chests is still 1 dmg, you’re essentially on an equal playing field loot wise.

I’d agree with most of that besides the Event Gods and very slightly the Halls bit. Stay back from halls if you’re not skilled at all. You can however do halls as a 0/8. It’s been done many times before.

nah i stick by what i say for the halls, considering even the stupid fucking angery bois could smash you harder than a sledgehammer

event gods is definitely debatable, but i’d say stick away from them generally because of the minions. examples:

cube god minions
lotll minions
skull shrine minions

void is easy; a lot of the shots are slow and easy to dodge

id say colo would be infinitely more challenging unmaxed since a lot of the time youre gonna have to tank damage and rely on heals

Well anything with a chest, provided you can get there -.-

What about Cave of a Thousand Treasures?

if you play trickster, then you can decoy when gulpord rages and hit him safely.

that’s what i do on my alt.

before i got my 2nd char slot, i always made throwaway 0/8 characters. they almost always held out more than 200 bf, or about 1 day.

I personally don’t like doing abysses under ~45 speed as a poorly placed brute can possibly just manage to sit on you. Max dex is also nice as you don’t have to play with them quite as long. Other then that you just take your time and try to drag a few demons out of a room at a time in them.

Lose your entire life by playing cland 24/24

And in the same cland none the less XD

20 days later

that`s exactly the point spend ur lifetime there get nothing

Major assumptions must be made, one of which assumes that a) you don’t need sleep xd y’all already know where I’m going with this

and 2) have 2TB of RAM and play on a TR 1950X system with a Titan V SLI.

c3

0_0 you would need an iron* to stay in a Cland for 1728000 seconds

*diamond is harder than iron/steel you dimwit xD

There’s a max number to knights/wiz/priests (something like 4-6 each?) spawned, so either on the very first phase or last phase, get the max to spawn, lead them to a corner, or a different room, and return to beat the boss without having to worry about more spawns.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.