How far can an unpotted char hold his own?

Hi guys.

I’m trying to improve my skills, playing mostly staff classes. So I try every possible dungeon first with throwaway unpotted chars just to learn how to dodge and net hits.

For you by playing conservatively, trying to deal with the minions and the boss by hacking their life bit by bit and running away to heal the damage off, which dungeons can be done by an unpotted char?

I think most godland dungeons that, when you first enter and are not immediately threatened in the first room, are doable.

As for a 0/8 class, I strongly recommend Wizard because of how the nature of a spellbomb perfectly encompasses the entire loot system, which is to deal a set amount of damage to a single target before the target dies.

I’d say all of the godlands dungeons with the exception of the abyss.
and ice cave can be done pretty easily

I disagree. The Sewers is much harder to do as an unmaxed char in my opinion. You can easily clear an abbys on a 0/8 Wizard/Necromancer.

If you took your time. If a wizzy rushed, they are committing a death sentence unless they had strategies and were pretty experienced with it but I still suggest to take your time.

que?

What does ‘que’ mean exactly?

I didn’t mention sewers because it’s so rare I acutally forgot it existed.

que > what
it just sounds so sweet >.<

The first word of your sentence.

Well thanks all for the replies.

I’m a bit scared to try abyss again, i usually go from full hp to dead in less than a second :confused:

For sewers, i can clear the dungeon consistently with no risk but i always need to nexus in the last phase of gulpord, he closes in way too easily and i lack the firepower to kill him fast enough, maybe the spellbomb could help a bit…

What about manor, puppet and mad lab?

Most dungeons can be done on unpotted characters, besides dungeons with dps barriers.

You can do any dungeon unmaxed though.

Unless it’s the void.

If you are a god or have scripts, you can do the void.

Mad lab should be ok if you’re patient
The other two are a little more sketchy

Manor is probably the hardest of the three, with the other two taking at least 20-30 minutes.

You probably shouldn’t do abysses if you’re unmaxed, they can be pretty scary and the minions can give you a good wallop in very little time. I’d say you should be able to solo all the godlands dungeons except the abyss, and you can also probably do cdepths(with patience of course).

It heavily depends on whether or not you have a good pet, and what character you are using. When I did a sewer on an npe wizard, I easily soloed the dungeon in less than 10 minutes, but with an npe archer, it took 15+ minutes. For an abyss, it was the other way around.

As long as you aren’t rushing, 0/8 characters can do pretty much any dungeon. I’ve even brought lvl 1s to shatters before. This only works if you know the mechanics of the dungeon tho

I think that you’re actually very smart in this idea. I saw alot of people (in groups) running shatts and just DYING for no real reason. Yeah I get a maxed char is needed to get farther in the dungeon in terms of dps, but in such a large group it was just sad

Also I think it was so you would minimize the chance of death but like, alot of things instakill :confused:

Also btw don’t try and learn too many dungeons alone. That takes REALLY long, and is kinda monotonous. Try and run them with guildies so you have dps and clean, then slowly reduce the group once you get the hang of it.

When you do the final phase of the Boss in the sewers you have to dodge the green bullets and thats all. Clear a room before the boss or may be two if dps is low and just run away in sickening water so you don’t outrun him, if you don’t get slowed he basically can’t even damage you as he runs faster than his other bullets.

ez Void and Murky lel xd