How fast is nexusing (rant)

There’s a difference between possibility and feasibilty. :slight_smile:

So it is possible?

Edit: @MessltUp Then again I know little to nothing about the topic I am arguing. I would love for unfair deaths to be taken care of in some way, but I clearly don’t know enough to argue about whether it is possible or not. Maybe you’re right and it’s just not worth the trouble.

Why do you say that like that’s a rule set in stone?

Honestly, I can’t say. Would actually have to look into it to tell you for sure. But in theory, sure it should be.

He asked for this

Nexus key? I don’t use anymore.
AHK to close the game instead.

It’ll also save you from frozen flashplayer “not responding” thing that keeps your character in-game but trying to open task manager to kill the game is already too late.
Lag death where keys are unresponsive? Instead of waiting for the lag to catch up to your death, you can just kill the game.

In-game nexus key is unreliable. Better to just kill the entire game instantly with AHK or if you don’t like AHK, you can keep task manager open next to your RotMG window and use that as a “nexus” instead lel

I suggest binding it to caps lock since your pinky is most likely resting there already or on a easy access gaming mouse button.

There is no such thing as nexus delay

Like Shatter said, if it’s not instant, it means you have latency. That’s either due to bad internet or you are not playing on a server near enough to you (i.e don’t play in EU servers if you’re from America)

Well from what i have gathered is that deca cant pick up on client sided lag with the xml coding on flash. They also did say that they wanted to move away from flash. So a way to prevent unfair deaths could be possible in the future, hopefully sooner than later.

there are some features in hack clients that arent even cheating and should be added into the game such as time for realm going to oryx or ability cooldown time

Roflmfao

Same thing happened to me, but I pali buffed myself and spammed nexus, keeps taking damage, but my health isn’t going down, like the dmg isn’t registered. Then I went back to home screen at 13 hp.

If I’m lagging I just alt f4 instead.

When the projectile hits you: it calculates if you die, if you do (or get to like 10 hp) it will nexus you. The calculation is done through client hp which is a hp variable changing based on client actions, because you can lag and it may take time to update the real hp variable and you will die. Cheat clients use a custom nexusing method: Reconnecting to nexus (If not found: DC). Don’t ask me how I know so much about this. I didn’t implement this.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.