How many shots a Rock Dragon Head fires once all his body segment has been destroyed (2nd phase)?

Hello guys! I was wondering how many shots fire the Rock Dragon once all his body segment has been destroyed and at 2nd phase.

I got insta popped after this and this leads me to 2 questions :
How many total damage i took there?
Would I survive with Ubhp?

Well thanks you for reading hope i’ll get my answers! :slight_smile:

Pretty sure it shoots 12 shots (or 11)
99*12 is 1188 damage. So you wouldn’t be able to tank it with a ub hp or a deca. At max, you would only be able to tank 9 shots

oh yea, seems like its 11. So i’d take 103*11 with ubhp and would still die i guess. At least I dont feel bad about equiping omni, but would survive with ubhp if it was firing 10 shots. Also the shots seems like they dont go off him but from the position he is about to get as you can see on my pre-death screenshot!

Rip Omni. Big sad. Also the stacked 99 dmg lol.

Phases like those aren’t meant to be tanked at once, even with the safest set unless you are Invulnerable (and maybe Armored if the shotgun is light). Even weak enemies like Septavius can insta-pop the sturdiest of characters. It is clear that you would have had no chance even with the UBHP.

Sorry for your loss, and beware future Rock Dragons! :v::heart:

Yea hehe every stupid death like that gets my realm experience further! Btw if i had jugg and used it (armored as you said) i’d have a solid 122 defense so Rock dragon’s bolts would have hit me for only 40 damage each and i would have easely survived with a strong 200 hp.
For Septavius aswell, if i quote it’s realmeye page :
" Bullet Ring Phase:
Septavius fires rings of powerful White Bullets around himself and will lunge toward the closest player in an erratic fashion. If the entire attack hits you, it will be instant death … unless you’re a Warrior with high/maxed defense and are under the effects of the Juggernaut Helm[…]"
Still this death was a big oof

Yea ;-; PPE Omni :frowning: at least it will give me clips for a failed PPE video?
I’d like to put the omni drop clip there but you cant upload videos

Honestly fuck the rock dragon. If you’re going to design an enemy for the realm who can instakill you, it shouldn’t also move at 75,000 mph.

I have not run a single one of these since it was changed and I have no intention of changing that in the near future.

Yea fuck this eye anyway it drop a shit katana I already have x5

For an enemy that can insta-kill you, I sure don’t see it killing many people…or me for that matter

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.