How not to get killed by gc yellow worm?

Yesterday, my 8 8 with an ass died with 4.4k fame because I got insta killed by the gc yellow worm, which is the minion to the guy who drops fungal. I didnt expect that because I was standing where everyone was standing.

It always spawns on the same spot, just dont sit on it

on realm : just like lidwiga said… dont sit on it…you can learn phase change every bosses from wiki

on inside fungal dungeon : this boi is the second dangerous critter inside fungal dungeon after -spider thing- IMO, the best is stay away from it if you can’t tank him otherwise you can circle him for dodging shoots ( i believe there always someone are good enough to keep him away from group )

I feel you. I’d suggest watching out. Stay away from those things; they’ve instapopped two of my characters (one with an entropy; a person dragged it into the group).
Anyway, the only danger of them is if they get dragged into group from an outside source. Be alert at all times.

Watch out for the grey spiky animation that precedes it; the animation appears a couple of seconds before everything that spawns there, giving you time to get out of the way. They are in the same spot each phase, but they can be tricky to remember, and the timing depends on finishing the previous phase, so it’s easier to look out for them.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.