How to Find an Easter Egg?

#How to Find an Easter Egg?
###This is based mostly out of trials that I have done (out of 100)

So you're in a new realm, and the first thing you see is a Lucky [Ent/Djinn] or a Red Demon. However, you want to go straight to Easter Egg hunting. Well, allow me to help you.
#Where Do I Find Eggs? There are two ways to find the Easter Eggs.

One of them is to clear the unnecessary quests, so that means talking trees (Ent Ancient), flaming demon (Red Demon), orange weakling excuse of a bird (Phoenix Lord), talking dead person (Lich), and of course, the golden stuff (Lucky Djinn and Ent). However, we all know that takes too long, especially when Oryx tells you there is 25 Ent Ancients to kill.

The second way is to explore the realm. Obviously, that’s a little hard, considering the fact that the egg could spawn anywhere (and by anywhere, I don’t mean the middle of the deep water). However, I noticed, in every of the trials I have done, that the eggs love to spawn next or near to roads. Of course, some don’t spawn anywhere near the roads.

#Why Would You Want to Look For the Easter Eggs? Well, that’s easy! You get practically nothing! Except, when you destroy enough eggs (not sure how many), you get a big, fat, ugly, hidous, bunny named **Biff the Buffed Bunny**. This guy usually spawns in an egg (big buff dude scared of tiny people) in godlands and snowy godlands. The egg itself is hard to destroy, because of its high health, so it is recommended that you bring friends. After that egg has been destroyed, Biff comes out. He shoots white bullets that deal about 90 damage (not so sure) and deals Pet Statis. Afterwards, he also charges to the nearest player, shooting 8 white bullets. He will also shoot little easter eggs (ironic because he said he wasn’t happy about players destroying his eggs), which deal around 70 damage and deals Confuse.

The boss fight will be tedious, but after you kill the bunny, you will get the following drops:

• Potions (Not sure which, but have seen players get them)
  • A few vanity UTS (Helm and Spell, I believe. Go ask @CandyShi)
  • Eggs (common and uncommon, not sure about rare or legendary).

There is also a dagger

A reskin t11 dagger and the eggcelant wand.

I got one next to lava Am I lucky?

I need tips on how to find Biff, right now I depend on this robot in my guild called Denski who just traverses the entire realm :confused:.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.