How to get good feed items

What is the best way to get a feed power items for pets i only have a rare penguin and fame is not a problem as i die all the effing time. Preferably something that dosent involve lh difficulty just something that is easy because since i die all the time i cant get great items or pots.

Manor drops good fp, and it’s an easy, if not a bit rare, dungeon.

Daily calendar is very good.

Just log in every day, collect your 5k+ feed power every month.

Over the course of the month, you should also grind out sprites (for their whites) and buy treasures from realmeye. Feed expos if you want to.

Can’t feed expo if you don’t have an expo

#donatetotheboywhohasnevergottenanexpo

Manor is by far the best for the frequency of high feed power and generally useless drops. Other easyish dungeons with high feed power drops include

• Lab for the wand, scepter, expo and robe
  • Sprite World for both UTs
  • UDL for Dbow
  • Candyland if you get in one for the armor
  • Oryx’s Castle for the Ancient Stone Sword
    Some of those you might be reluctant to feed as they are useful which is fine. Though run enough of any of them and you can run out of space and have to feed surplus ones

money. p2w your way through life

on a serious note farm manors. common fp drops if you dont have some green paper or your mom’s credit card/wallet sitting around :slight_smile:

You can also get some high-ish FP items that are tradeable: see the ones on this page with no padlock symbol:

https://www.realmeye.com/feed-power-of-items

Death Skin is the highest tradeable FP (2000), then the Platinum skins (1500) before a large batch of skins at 900.

Hmm
I’d have to say forbidden jungle for low fp
Manor for medium fp
Spend a few bucks on the mystery box for high fp
Buy dugeon tresures for defs and atk
Feed crappy recomps and t12 katanas
Also farm for gold mystery skins for the high fp

how dare you… HOW DARE YOU!!!

:grinning:

Right now I have five DBows, one on my Huntress the rest in my vault, as well as two Morning Star bows. If I got any more (I am doing UDLs for hearts now) I will probably feed them. They are not that rare, if you run a lot of UDLs.

Buy all INC and treasures, they’re available on realmeye trading

incs, treasures, manor uts, expos, t12 katanas, candy rings etc.

Candylands give a lot of Crings for feed (400) and Ccarmor for 1000fp if you don’t want to use it or get lucky enough to get many. Same thing with OT if you’re lucky enough to get a lot of Cbows, they have 1,200fp each.

Yeah puppet skins are pretty cheap atm

Yeah I was gonna comment that wait for the puppet master skins to become really really cheap kinda like what they are now and buy then 900feed for roughly 1L

Smh calendar has given more fp than ever ever since the last couple months

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.