How To: Load Muledump On Mobile

There are plenty of guides out there for the older muledump versions which won’t work anymore. This is an updated guide. It’s exceptionally useful since you are free to reload many accounts with a single click being nowhere near a computer.

I recommend that you have Auto-Reload On for all accounts so they are reloaded upon startup sometimes. (Setup - Accounts)

What you need:

• Latest firefox mobile app
• CORS Adapter extension installed on it (this one works)
Newest Muledump by Jakisaurus
• File manager for Android (“ES File Manager” is the best one)
The file manager is only used to find your muledump and run it.
You can uninstall it later.

Steps

1. Allow Firefox access to your Storage.

2. Place your muledump folder on your SD Card or phone memory. You can do this by using an USB cable, google drive, whatever.

3. Find the location of your folder on ES File Manager and open muledump.html with Firefox

Now it should load normally. Save the address on browser favorites and access it whenever you want.

All credits to @Jakisaurus

Muledump on Android (Kiwi Browser) - 2019

Why didn’t you post this before I went on vacation

rip image

ty for the guide

I’ll have to tinker with this one. On a side note, the ES File Manager bit can be skipped if you simply use Muledump Online rather than trying to maintain zip files on your phone.

I just updated the post image. I know that’s what you wanted to do, don’t try to hide it.

I have muledump local as a personal preference though. I think the mobile browser will be able to save the data correctly.

Did you really have to add a picture of a girl taking a shit while accessing muledump

It’s a family friendly promotional image. Nothing wrong with it.

Preference is fine. But just to clarify, usage of Local vs Online both results in the browser storing your data. Nothing changes between the two other than one requires you update it yourself and the other does not.

Edit: I hadn’t actually looked at Firefox for mobile until a few days ago. I didn’t even consider it might support extensions (What the hell Chrome?). I might need to finally look into writing a Firefox extension.

Edit 2: Yep, definitely going to make this happen.

This is awesome but someone (Jaki ahem) should make a full-on MD app. Also read “how to get laid” for some reason and instantly clicked.

On the left scale we have, “Fully develop cross-platform iOS and Android Muledump app.”

On the right scale we have, “It took Jaki an hour to make a working Firefox add-on for Muledump.”

And the universal constant, “How much time can one man have when his toddler is screaming at him?” adds its weight.

I would love to do an app sometime. But the path of least resistance atm is publishing this already functioning Firefox addon and promoting Muledump Online + Firefox for mobile.

It was either pull out, or get your free time pulled out of your life.

#shouldvechosentheformer

/s

Firefox extension of your adapter would be great. I don’t know if confidential information goes through these and I don’t have a choice but to use them, but I have a hard time trusting an extension that sees my info and connects elsewhere.

The Firefox app apparently has the exact same extensions from the desktop version, that’s surprisingly great. I can’t stand using chrome anymore.

how do i turn auto reload on

The extension itself doesn’t connect to anything. It just watches all requests going over your browser. It matches the hostnames you are connecting to against a list. If the hostname is on the list, it adds some data to the response that tells the browser, “This is an okay response.” Without it, your browser would read the response and not see the “This is okay” header and thus block the request. Because Deca doesn’t include that header themselves we use an extension to add it in. It is only set to react to ROTMG-specific hostnames.

At no point does the extension read the contents of the website you’re visiting or interact with the content within it.

Setup > Accounts then “Auto Reload” for the account settings. This still requires you reload Muledump daily yourself, but it will automatically start downloading updated data every day.

Meaning is, it’s hard to trust an extension that has merely 2,000 users and requests my information from all sites. At least with yours we would be sure that it’s safe.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.