How to make UTs UNSB and kill UT duping

How to make UTs UNSB without worrying about duping…
I think I might have found a simple solution suitable for people pro/con UT trading.
This solution has one basic concept - make UTs impossible to dupe and only tradeable in a controlled environment.

How people dupe - glitching items through itempicking and trading.
To counter duping, I have 2 solutions:

1. I propose UTs to be made undroppable - you cannot drop them after you pick them up (vaulting is possible). To get rid of them, you would basically use something like a daily quest reward system - it would just “burn” the UT for free. The best thing would be a new portal, like the pet yard - a place where you cannot throw items on the ground.

2. UTs should be tradeable only on 2 servers with specified (different) rules. The rules should be that: You cannot drop ANY items on the said server, you CANNOT go to vault or reach into your backpack, the server would consist only of 1 big room with no portals (like the nexus, just without the outskirts). You couldn’t be able to chat in public, PMs only (no bots, no spam, players would have to come to an agreement before engaging in the trading - realmeye, trade server - (chat), etc.), each trade would be monitored (optional, if deca wants to make an anticheat/antidupe device). UTs would be tradeable only on these special servers and nowhere else)

Because (almost) all accounts with duped UTs are banned by now, I think this could be an interesting addition that could counter duping. UTs were never meant, as stated by Kabam, to be soulbound forever. Let’s be clear, I myself haven’t gotten a single jugg/ogmur/oreo/qot in 4 years of playing and it is frustrating. Many other people think so too. People, who think, that UTs should stay soulbound, would still be able to play without changing their playstile, because the UTs would only be tradeable on the said servers. UT duping would be impossible.

Be sure to tell me about your thoughts on this matter and share your opinion.

I personally like uts being ultra rare and having to be farmed for, because it is reallllllly satisfying once the lucky day comes. Let’s face it: if you know you can buy jugs, how happy will you be when you finally get one as a drop? Now compare that happiness to getting a jugg in the current system, the day will come for you.

Also, duping is still possible, there is no clear cut way to stop dupers. There are people who know hacking so well, they can literally just spawn items (ever wonder how RWT gets all dem itenz?)

There are still other reasons why UT’s have been soulbounded other than duping. It’s a lot better the way it is now imo also this is in the common ideas to avoid because it’s been suggested soo many times and discussed already many times

I agree with you. I’ve never gotten a white bag, and the day i get one, i’ll be incredibly happy unless it’s a ctrap. But even though I’m eight stars, if UTs were tradeable, I’d probably have enough gear to buy a ton of whites and event whites by now. So I think the system Isn’t bad right now.

I _LOVE _the idea and would love to see this implemented :smiley:__

pop a like then

also you messed up the italics, you need it to be touching the word. like this

Love

As mentioned earlier, people would eventually just find a way around.

Also, only PMing people to get trades will LITERALLY take forever.
trust me on this, I’m a pro MLG mercher

I find that hard to believe

This is not true, as to do this, you would need direct access to the server.

Nice idea, but what if you’re able to dupe soulbound items in other servers?

What about the uts that are already duped? There is quite a massive stockpile of uts waiting to be sold and I don’t much like the possible outcomes of unsb uts.

I personally am against unsb uts just because I think getting a ut is the only exciting thing in the game now and just being able to buy them through merching or third party websites would really take away the fun and uniqueness of them.

Edit: I saw what you said about the duped ut accounts being banned btw. I’m sure there are still a lot of them out there though.

Exactly! UTs are highly sought after because they can only be obtained through actually playing the game, and getting good at it, and even then it requires quite a bit of work. If you can buy a jugg for even 20 life, is it still cool to have? I’d say so, but it would be a lot less impressive.

This is the "make UTs undroppable on the ground point. Can’t glitch it, can’t (hopefully) dupe it.

I mentioned, that you had to talk with pms ONLY on the special server, to reduce/eradicate spam bots offering UTs. You would be able to offer UTs on the trade server and then proceed to the special server to make the trade.

Or, make a server without realms that u can trade UT’s on. (Sry if u already said this, didn’t read all.)

There are still people who would like to buy UTs they want and sell UTs they do not need. I personally would like to get rid of UTs I have plenty of (for example 8 madrobes, 15 CCs, etc.) and I’m sure many people feel like this too. If somebody wants UTs to still be SB, they would be able to play like they usually do, because UTs would be untradeable on most servers, so they wouldn’t be bothered by it.

Yeah, I kinda said that. It’s hidden deep in the wall of text.

But people with good UTs wouldn’t be looked up to as good anymore. I personally think it’s a huge achievement to get white bags, and making them tradable would destroy it for me.

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.