How to not die?

The huntress is dead now. Had max def and mana(???) And had a lot left to max on other stats. You died in a tomb… you shouldn’t be doing tombs if you haven’t maxed at least speed, def, and vit…

if you have multiple char slots, make another character as a throwaway, maybe a wizard or something. This character can farm pots for you and doesn’t matter if it dies. You won’t risk your huntress dying if you only use the wizard

you just said your trickster is a month old so how is your trickster a month old but a character that has lived for a year+.
you’re probably going to die tomorrow and be like "oh shit my char that was gunna last for a year when i play for 8 hours a day died and then think that about your next char.

all my chars have been alive for 2 months since i stopped playing a month ago and if i kept player they all would of died because i don’t play to keep them all alive for 2 years i play to keep them alive for atleast a month or so until i fuck up.

This is not relevant to the topic

yes good to see the bias.

Thanks you guys so much but in the end i died in a tomb :frowning:

The priest was not healing :thinking:

You shouldn’t rely on others to heal you. Alot of Rotmg players are selfish jerks.

everyone’s gonna die, there’s not a way to skip death (yet)

Idk if this is the case but nothing is more annoying than when someone says you’re a shit priest or knight because you were quieted

they weren’t quiet they just didnt heal, they had full mp but they didnt do shit

Here’s a little guide on how not to die, and an explanation on why the priest didn’t heal.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.