How to not die?

I have this pretty cool huntress with an amazing roll and i drank all my pots on it, so what do you guys think i should do right now?

dont be ggaodzilla :tm:

keep maxing it via godlands

don’t run face first into shit? that’s all youreally have to avoid and it’s easy to not die, if you don’t want to die after drinking the pots then dont drink the pots.

In order to not die, you need only know a few things
1.) Avoid instant death sources
2.) Have a nexus hotkey ready at all times, nexus at low HP
3.) Alt + f4 (or whatever equivalent you have) when it starts to lag

It seems simple, but it takes years of playing, gaining experience with every near-death and with every death. Instant death is almost everywhere, and you have to know when to spot it (as sometimes it is found in strange places/cirucmstances.)

Unless you just don’t play anymore, you are practically guaranteed to die. Make the most of your character until then.

moved to academy

realm needs ur common sense and knowledge, know what dungeons r safe and what arent. personally, dont do anything u arent familiar with, like soloing abyss or rushing sewers. like what nemara said, when u lag, close ur client asap so u dont have a chance to die, especially your kinda new still. i recommend u friend someone that is skilled at playing, and ofc nice guy, i can help but only a few minutes as i have rubberbanding issues.

Be a coward

true dat

Stay with the a group in hard dungeons, enter rooms slowly, and nexus early. If you nexus early you may miss out on a few rewards but thats better than losing all the progress on your character.
Then again I can’t really give advice, I’ve never kept a character alive for that long

but why is my trickster living for a month already and im playing daily…

If your character doesn’t die by then, you will.

Be wise

Be like my warrior

Pussy af

Play other characters , especialy ones with unmaxed def.

This will help keep you in the mindset of not being invulnerable and being more catious with your huntress,

Become a legend. Heroes get remembered, but legends never die.

Cause i play every day for at least 8 hours (ik i have no life)

there’s people with characters that have lived for years and they play them quite often, i have a character that’s been alive for like 6 months and when i played the game i played on him quite often.

damnit

and my trickster is one of em.

learn how to offcenter and pay attention to your minimap. It makes it alot more difficult to die to random surprise attacks