How to not get the disease known as “deth”

No, this genre of game is called an MMORPG. Rpg meaning, you play as something you are not. It’s not the same as just role playing. I don’t support that lol. Do research before you comment on people’s posts, just a note for future.

@Otsuku I was kidding about the light blue RPG part, but your explanation makes sense. Thanks!

But you have to wait. Yes the overtime healing is very much like the priests and Paladins, but you still have to wait. It is much faster and effective to clear out rooms or even rush when you get an instant 100-130 health, a damage buff to kill minions faster, and also a regeneration buff.

I’m just going to quit arguing with you about this, since you clearly won’t be persuaded, and you don’t seem to pay a ton of attention to my reasoning.

No

Good choice ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Gottem

^ lol

But sitting on gods with EP is fun on an 8/8 wiz :c

u ded tho

Naw, just have to understand damage(especially considering I go out of my way to not have to rebuild cause effort :p)

I thought we were talking about the necro’s ability to heal. I’ll copy and paste our conversation below:

+++

deth cured my cancer

Oh I know how not to die guys look at this sick tip

START A NECRO

p l s n o. Paden is very much superior

No u

No, no u (gottem

Man I just got destroyed

Feels bad man

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.