How to open mules with EXALT?

About 2 months ago when Exalt came out I managed to install exalt in 2 different directories and was able to have 2 Exalt running at the same time allowing me to run my Bluenoser account and a Mule account at the same time.

Today Sept 28 I finally had time to update Exalt so I figured I would try to get 2 exalt accounts open. I installed to 2 different directories but now the second account tells me exalt is already opened. This seems really really cheap to me.

I know that I am probably not an average user as I have a lot of extra chars and 3/4 of all my vault chests unlocked but I still use a few mules to hold enough pots and WC tops for when they are needed.

Is there a way to open 2 different accounts using Exalt ?

Or does no one care about this anymore?

Does anybody know how I can transfer items from my old mules to my main using the unity client with only one laptop/computer?

https://www.realmeye.com/forum/t/guide-opening-multiple-rotmg-exalt-clients-at-once/63797/2

Just looked at it. Seems straight forward, thanks for posting the Link above and thanks to @Zquidx for figuring it out and a shout out to @Textbook for the rest of it.

A bit painful for multiple mules. I heard that DECA was being a little bit of a #$@! about mules so I moved the important stuff to one of my back up accounts that had a bunch of unused chars and vault chests a few days before Flash was killed.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.