How to run Lost Halls/Cultists [Tutorial]

Hey everybody, I’m back with another tutorial!

I know it’s been awhile due to my hiatus, but I felt it was time to come back with a bang. A handful of you guys asked me for a Lost Halls tutorial back when I had been actively doing tutorials on the various dungeons and I just never got around to it.

So it finally happened. I made one. A long, in depth, grind AF Lost Halls and Cultist tutorial for you guys.

I didn’t want to cut anything out because there are so many different situations you can find yourself in and I didn’t want to post another one of those super short “GiT gUd. LeArN 2 dOdGe NuB” Lost Halls “tutorials” on Youtube.

I ran this solo so I could show you some of the nuances of the dungeon and some smaller tips and tricks that I learned on the fly that may save your butt in a Lost Halls, whether you’re alone or in a group.

This is a 2 hour video and I did include timestamps for the major events (pot rooms, reaching bosses, entering cult, etc.) so you can skip to those various things as you feel the need to.

Anyway, I’m done rambling now, here’s the tutorial/guide/next Hollywood Blockbuster. Enjoy and good luck!

The Achievement Thread

Holy shit dude, a two hour video and you’re talking for about 100% of it. My voice would’ve died xD. I’ll have to actually watch the damn thing later, but props for the effort!

Unsurprisingly, I skipped a lot of the video (mostly to get to the cultists section) but good job :+1: Although learn your pillars boy :laughing:

The perks of streaming lol. Stretch them vocal cords! Thanks for the comment! :slight_smile:

I will be 100% honest. You’re right lol. I’m bad with the pillars :stuck_out_tongue: But this is only my like, 20th lost halls total so I’m still learning myself. I’ll figure them out at some point lol. Thanks for the comment and good luck on your cultists! :slight_smile:

I mean, I’ve duo’d cult before but that was my first and only run, you’ve helped me a lot in doing main halls and gave me the confidence to join a lhs discord. So thanks :slight_smile:

I’m glad I could do that for you! And lost halls discords are definitely a great place to pick up more tips and tricks while making new friends. It’s also pretty safe too compared to solo/duo/trioing Lost Halls lol.

Anyway, best of luck!

I feel like it would be important to include a rushing guide as well, maybe as a secondary video. I feel like every player should learn to rush Halls on a Rogue and a Tome of Holy Protection Priest.

I watched nearly the whole video and I feel like you didn’t really cover how you should treat enemies like a crusade or a spooky boy if you have several knights or a trickster. You also didn’t really explain how to manipulate the movements of certain spawns, such as dragging cult spawns(during final phase) out of the boss room so that you don’t have to deal with respawns(helps without a decent pet).

Overall though brilliant video good job!

How the heck did you talk for so long O.o ??

GL :slight_smile:

I plan to run this solo on every class at some point (God help me lol) which is why I didn’t cover how to handle certain enemies with several knights or tricksters. When I get to those classes, I’ll go into more detail about those situations as it pertains to them :slight_smile:

I was also doing this as more of a solo tutorial/understand the basics of the layout of Lost Halls kind of video, not a group tutorial. That’s something I can’t actually teach straight off as most group runs are too laggy for me to be able to record and demonstrate or there’s just too much going on for me to be able to explain.

I’m hoping that by doing every class individually, it’ll help people understand how group runs work a little bit more.

I mentioned dragging out of the cult room (slightly) at 2:02:30 to give everyone an idea how it actually works. The reason I didn’t bait out the rest is because I was starting to get really laggy and was concerned about DC’ing so I just decided I’d kill the others as necessary. I assumed showing baiting one would give everyone an idea of how to do it :slight_smile:

As for talking so long, I had been doing a loooooottttt of streams awhile back. Do a couple 24 hour ones and suddenly 2 hours isn’t all that bad lol.

Thank you for the feedback! And rushes will come after the basic tutorials do, promise :slight_smile:

Good luck on assassin

Honestly Assassin won’t be that bad I feel. It’s priest I’m not looking forward to because that’s gonna take 83 years to complete lol

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.