How to survive at Secluded Thicket 3rd Boss (surviving phase)

literally could not find a good guide for lh, all of them are for the old ones, or just change logs. i considered making a

How not to die.

But only when im good enough

I just surf the wave of bullets

i made one on reddit that got like +400 updootes, you’re just not a reddit guy much

maybe i should get around to editting stuff rather than just making gifs…oh wait i do just…not guides. never been my thing and people on realm worship talwar like a god damn god, and there’s mothership and gleff that make simple informative videos so i never delved into this realm. beside that guides mostly need someone speaking. i hate my voice so thats not happening and the only guy that actually pulled it off was Domino, but sadly he didnt get much recognition for it so he stopped. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUtNvNBiF9Y

i mean talwar’s guide i think used to be good, have some memory of it.

mothership eh… dont really like them at all
gleff, never heard of.

Your video was okay, if it was me, i wouldve stopped seeing like 3 secs in, tried what u did, and died and then hate you later. Or some people wouldve just down voted in like 2 secs.

I would pay life pots for you to make good quality guides, I feel like you could produce some good quality shit if you tried.

Talwar has the voice, decent editing and overall “professional” (with respect to the realm community) grade videos but the fact is that he speaks to a beginner audience. He’s simply not good enough as a player to make guides more than regurgitating what the wiki says.

When BTL made the captioned analysis video for his shats duo record I orgasmed because even in a different language through translated text, you could gain so much insight into how the dungeon worked.

That gif is helpful but there’s plenty of videos with essentially the same thing (in a lot of discords RL’s are putting gifs of themselves doing circles, not sure if it’s to give big cock or actually trying to help) even a few lines of text would have made it much more helpful (i.e. be aware of petrifies, don’t freak if you get petrified and just wait for next opening, stick near front of rotation more options, etc.).

Well tbh i dont find my passion in guides, but mostly in editting either funny stuff (check reddit post history+titles combinations), or super professional gameplay videos.

I dont know if you ever watched my stuff but give it a try ^^ mostly everyone loves what i do including me. Imma link just a 3 that I’m truly proud of making.

oh lmao i was flagged for a simple explanation on why i dont do guides, good one guys

It is possibly the forum auto-interpreting your multiple posts+links as potential spam, one of the @moderators might be required to look at it.

Yeah likely automod, I have watched those and enjoyed them :slight_smile:

i’m glad you did c:

@Nevov cant be bothered to be fairly honest…the message was for uniqourn and he read it so who cares xd

There have been some… interesting flags going around lately. Mods are looking into it. Don’t feel offended; a lot of rational, on-topic posts have gotten the treatment.

allright c:

so you guys know u dont have to circle to do surviving phase there is a safe spot (not in the water) that if you have like 400 - 500 health you will survive since you will only get hit by the white bullets that deal 25 dammage and all other bullets will miss plus if you get the position perfectly not a single bullet will hit you, if someone posts a picture of thicket third boss i will circle where around u have to stand . I have done the survival phase on a level 1 knight.

That was actually both mentioned and showcased in the video.

I have a solution. It says How to survive at Secluded Thicket 3rd Boss. But, it never said anything about killing the boss :wink:. Best way to survive, press ‘r’ or whatever hotkey you have for nexus.

Your welcome!!!

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.