[Hypixel] Software to Find Easter Eggs

So I downloaded the Hypixel Main Lobby (Autumn) and imported it into a new Blender file:

I didn’t really expect much other than normal buildings. But when I deleted the Stone, Sand, and Dirt, I discovered that there are a ton of weird stuff.

I found hidden piston doors:

…And a LOT of fire:

Other stuff I found that I’m too lazy to screenshot for now:

• A lot of Pumpkin Heads
  • Underground Netherrack
  • A secret cave.
  • A strange amount of redstone, redstone torches, rails, hoppers, and pistons (underground)

Since the current lobby is Christmas-themed, I can’t really do much searching to confirm this. Plus I have to wait several months for the Autumn lobby to open up. But I’m close to certain that it’s accurate.

Pretty sure this doesn’t go against the Hypixel rules. I checked. I’m 99% sure this is okay.

I’m thinking of somehow downloading the SkyBlock map and putting it through the same treatment. It could probably help with navigating stuff like Fairy Souls.

However, that part may be forbidden as it gives people like me an “unfair advantage”. I’ll have to contact an administrator or something. or do it secret nyahaha

I’ll post more findings later on, but until then, that’s all I have.

Best of luck in the Realm,
Gamma :v:

Same here. I’m doing a tower defence housing, with guest & resident roles for attacker and defender. However, i need to reset every ranks rapidly, so i downloaded a mod to reset every player ranks to guest (i got 200 player pages with 15 players per page) automatically. However a mod said that it was illegal since “it gives an unfair advantage” “it’s an auto clicker”. Bruh.

Aw, that’s sad.
Your idea seems pretty neat, though. Hopefully, you find a solution! :heart:

BTW, how did the moderator find out about that? Did you ask?

Yes, and that was the greatest error of my life.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.