I dont wanna stop playing rotmg but i am agghh

ye i played a lot of mc and come back doing motmg, i have some fun. thats my strat atm

Yes isn’t @DragonRage a notorious troll on the forums?

no but actually what did i do to you that you always say I’m a bad person in every thread i post lol. i mean i love pikachu plz man im a weeb.

also the viridian forest give me ptsd flashbacks don’t ask.

pretty much. haven’t played those chars since 2013 xD

What games are you talking about. I would really like to know.

My only goals were to get orange star and 5/5 at least one class, Wizard. My new goal is 5/5 Archer, Paladin, and Warrior. I’m not here to be the top of the top, I’m just here to have fun and defeat Oryx. Occasionally I do some endgame dungeons like Shatters, but LH and Mushroom Cavern is beyond my skills nowadays.

Well I could list a lot of games that are more fun, but someone told me that in terms of better games in the genre Path of Exile is a much better alternative for the mmo aspect. If u mean strictly bullet hells, IWBTG fangames, touhou and etc are definitely way better. I can look for more of the similar hybrids though if you like

If you’d be willing to look into more similar hybrid games, I’d be totally up to it!

cool, thanks for the information. I will check these out.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.