I dunno about you but why do i never get any shatter whites

I need a bracer for my ppe :smiley:

Loot Category/Topic

RNG

sdfdsfsdf

pray to RNGesus. hope he likes you.

RNGesus: As I said somewhere else, I usually spend one minute per request for white bags. Of 1000 requests, I tend to deny 999 of them. So as usual, Iā€™ll give you a bracer, when I gosh darn feel like it.

2 things should help you understand getting whites:
-1st off: RNG is all rando so itā€™s pretty much just luck rather it rolls high or low for you.
-2nd off: SWING LOW, donā€™t have very high expectations, or not getting a white is going to hurt a little more than it needs to.

Moved to Whine Cellar.

ehhā€¦

i see no whining here. yet. moving back.

yea he even put a smiley face

It just seemed kinda off the topic of game discussion, yet still pertaining to the game.

Well itā€™s definitely not ā€œgame discussionā€.

RNGesus: Iā€™ll give you a Bracer when I gosh darn feel like it.

Well how many shatters have you done? Some people go hundreds of shatts without a white, and others get 2-3 whites in a single shatts. Personally iā€™ve gotten 1/2/1 in around 100-200. its all RNG.

RNGesus. we get it. you dont want to give white bags to anyone. you dont have to brag about having all the power or else weā€™re gonna have revolutionary war 2.0

Seems a bit early for you to worry about Shatters yet. Focus on maxing your characters first, then you can really start hunting for UTs.

I feel you buddy, did like 500 shatters; one bracer :joy:

I think Iā€™m at 9 Bracers, 3 Gemstones, and still 0 Crowns ;-;

Iā€™m at 3 bracers 1 gem 1 crown, only a bracer is left :c

as for the topic at hand, Iā€™ve noticed that you have to not care whether or not you get it in order to actually get it. at the time of me getting my first bracer, I was just looking for tops, and my expectations were even lower when I got crown, I just wanted a life pot XD. When I got my oreo I was just trying to get some pots from a pentaract in a small realm. as for the white bag I DO want, which is just a dbow Iā€™m not asking for much, Iā€™ve only ever gotten one out of my 1000+ UDLs.

just play the game. be happy with whatever you get, you donā€™t need shatters whites or event whites to be good at the game.

18 bracer 10 gems 2 crowns :slight_smile:

name gives me 300% drop rate

18 bracers ho ma gawd . . .

0-1-0,

ehh i dont do too many shats