I have a guild but cant confirm myself and others

hello guys im the owner of my guild but can’t confrim myself to guild . In realmeye it says im not confrimed person to my guild how can i make it

Mod note: Moved to Game Discussion > Tech Support ~ Mattyfatty

Still can't confrim myself to guild also others

You are only a leader in your guild. You might have to be founder to be able to do that. However, since you are the only leader, you can send a support ticket asking for Deca to make you founder of the guild. Once that processes, you should be able to confirm people on Realmeye.

how can i contact whit them

Go to www.realmofthemadgod.com or whatever you use to play, and at the bottom left of the main screen should be a button that says “Support”. Click that and it takes you to the Support Center where you can send an email to them directly. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

Thanks for help m8 ! :slight_smile:

now im founder but still there is no button for confrim us to guild can anybody help me

A realmeye moderator would be of use here. Try messaging them.

It seems to just happen over time, I guess you could ask mreyeball if need be

But does it really matter? what effect does it have on you?

when i invite someone to guild they are askin for it this is why i came for :slight_smile:

Tell em it’s a realmeye bug and it has no effect on you.

And if it does im unaware.

The unconfirmed thing is because of a bug in realm, not realmeye.

Any guild with spaces in the guild name has this problem.

Guild issue? Not confirmed
Pls Help, Guild Member Edit issues
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!
Starting to get annoying now [verifying guild on RealmEye]
[Forum Game] Paste whatever's on your clipboard!

Could you elaborate, I’m curious? I recall Night Owls had a problem where there were two fake ‘Founders’.

Also, there was either a guild or a player a while back whose name contained an invalid character and their RealmEye was very screwed up.

The night owls thing was due to having a space. Any guild with a space is susceptible to this. By adding more spaces people could make duplicate guilds and me listed as founder on the true guild page.

This is why my guild is one word.

So are you saying that RealmEye would recognize ‘Night Owls’ the same as ‘Night (insert lots of spaces) Owls’? Because I know it can differerentiate between caps and no caps

yes that is what i mean

Night_Owls = Night Owls

Night_____________Owls = Night Owls

Ok, gotcha.

Can you pls make ur guild name Deri Vation? Plsssss?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.