I mad dis....AGAIN X) ~insta 8/8 archer

c: since many people loved this and since i cant do a single ppe like everyone can nowdays i did it again
enjoy this…thing… ;-;

ps-i still need a god damn guild…

I haven’t watched it yet, but I know i’m gonna like it!

Quality, cool song, :thumbs_up:

A realm video that dosent start with Dubstep that sounds like a nuclear reactor meltdown,fakt
Goodvideo comrade that double white never gets old

Ayy, that double white! I love these videos. RIP assassin, archer, wizzy, and warr. Take your time to rebuild! Also, I want that ST bow :drooling_face:

@BaraBlazer no time to rebuild… motmg :frowning: and not even a guild or friends that would carry me or just be with me during it
@Shatter double :thumbs_up:
@Tauntauned i love dubstep ;-; its just that it doesnt go along at all with my starting style. i would put it in the middle of a video tho and i wont regret it -DOUBLE WHITE FOR PRESIDENT

Also, you got that bow on a Cleg. Whyyyyy. Good for you, man. Good luck on the guild, tho. I saw some from the ytb comments about the guild, any luck there?

Edit: Palm trees, wasn’t it?

yea am still waiting for a respond
found a cool guild and pmed the founder. no reply-pmed a leader. no reply. pmed some dude in the guild and he replied after i said hi. when i explained that iwant to join the guild he ignored me and 5 minuts later he went off…yeah i think am just not ment to be in a guild .(v if you can read this all you’re a god xd)
joined gold. left. am retarded
joined crickets .left cause am stupid 2.0
joined the resuructed ones(dremo’s guild i think), left cause those noobs cant even do a clean tomb
7 more guilds and all kicked me/i left cause they cant do a single dungoen clean
joined crickets again. kicked cause i cant keep a caracher alive
joined axanius’s guild. left cause it was a tad bit boring
joined /private/, boring, i think i got kicked.
joined Optimistic. went to sleep. was kicked the next day
joined EventOTMG (rolo and tharms new guild). next day they both left and no one was active in it anymore…
applied to nutty, regected-blackbullet ,rejected-dazzling . dont meet the reqs-fellowship.reqs-rugratz .never got a reply from monsteur//leroiliche-windows 95.regected-fully loaded.never replied to me-garden i think didnt reply to me back when neo was in it- RTL, george doesnt reply to me and i think the hype over it is long gone
yep. storie of my life

wait what. oh dude sorry. didn’t know you were kicked! if you want to rejoin i’ll try and get you a spot.

sorry for off-topic.

yea idk man…(girl?) it just would make me feel bad going to where i was kicked in the 1st place.
i hate being ignored/looked down upon

I dont have problem with dubstep its the dubstep that sounds like a panzer running over a box of glass that sounds bad

and if you are looking for guild terrestrial is recruiting comrade so shoot me a pm in game or a fellow officer. Our biggest expectation is loyalty to guild.
we only kick hackers and players with bad attitudes so dont be one of those and you would never be kicked

“If at first you don’t succeed, Try, try, try again.”

@Tauntauned haha i dont even meet the reqs xd am loyal only up to the point where the guild stops being active/starts fucking up private dungoens wich in that case i see no benefit of being in the guild
i join guilds mainly because i thrive to have fun/get better wich is why i try to apply only to the top guilds
@Cliches its not a matter of trying untill i succeed its a matter of holding to my self respect
what you’re telling me to dois like working after college to the dude that bullied you in school. not gona happen
----no am not turning this thread into a rant—

peace of mind :wink:

peace of soul ^^

rhymes with terrestrial, as far as meeting reqs go so are here and there like a sign that says no alcohol or squatting behind on this point its a suggestion, also we prefer verbal applications over online or as i call them interrogations

hahahahaha this is gold
was walking in the godlands and someone asked me if i needed a guild
said am testing this new one and it seems pretty great to settle in
he said :"but you’re guildless. . . XD"
you guys kicked me X) nice meme man

Who in our guild kicked you(if you know) That make no sense to me.i would get on and ask and reinvite you but my city is having a cyber attack and I can barely send this let alone get on any sort of gsme. I’m really sorry and I’m going to be quite irritated who kicked you. Ik all the officers and leaders very well, when I can get and if you still want in I’ll make sure you stay in comrade.
I suspect Russia is behind this both kicking you and the cyber attack

Hi KiluA, you can certainly try to join my guild, Shiroyama. I have been guild hopping for a while due to either not enough active players, or too many hackers in the guild, but I haven’t left this guild since I joined a while ago. It’s made up of active, friendly players who run dungeons (either pitch or donations) and we have a lot of fun together.

I don’t think you will get rejected if you ask the leader, @OpTs while he’s online or any of the other Officers/Leaders. Thanks for reading, hope to see you in our guild soon for MotMG! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.