I made a wallpaper thingie

nope, your friend is a suckass :3 the phantom troupe’s arc is the best arc
well to me at least. the chemira ant arc was amazing, which is why i said “some rare moments” but it has lots of “tf am i watching” moments too
for the phantom troupe’s arc there comes a moment where the intensity of anime just spikes, and never dwindles untill the arc is done.

lol, I showed your response to my friend and now he wants me to tell you that Meruem, komungi, and the royal guards made the ant arc 1000X better than Yorknew.Also, he called you a suckass, and wants to know if you cried like he did during the ‘kings’ final scene(spoiler???/is he a wimp for crying or is it actually really sad ).

short answer: your friend is a whimp
long answer: your friend is a whimp xd the arc is good but again it has a ton of wtf moments.

simply put, since you’re at yorknew city arc, you know about nen already. the ant arc really expands on the nen abilities which makes it all the worth the watch, i guess it also expands the characters and goes deep on them. the king story tho isnt even a tiny bit interesting to be honest but thats just me.
not to diss the chemira ant arc, since its the 2nd best and has some of the most memorable episodes like 111- 126 (holy shit on repeat the entire episode) - 131 (litteral silence irl the entire episode) oh and…85. that was a rollercoaster.
compared to the yorknew city arc where i cant even choose an episode (lol beside 44 and 58. both are hilarious to opposite extreems, one gory and one…well. watch c:)
overall just watch it, you be the judge ^^ and the king’s final scene is meh >.> trust me

i love how we made a realm thread about anime, ascending

Just finished the Yorknew arc and I loved it. Favorite part was either Chrollo telling Hisoka that he cant use nen(fucking hilarious), or when the Troupe avenged they guy who died.

XD

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.