I need a guild. quarantine got me back

Quarantine got me playing this game again.
Looking for chill guild with discord to run and play with.
I need to learn all these new dungeons but I have experience with most things.

Here’s the Discord invite to Celestine Court. We’re active, chill, and pretty high up in rank.

Below is our RealmEye page:
https://www.realmeye.com/guild/Celestine%20Court

If you’re interested, join the Discord and verify yourself in the Welcome Channel. Our guild may be full, so you may have to wait a few moments for us to kick a few inactive members.

Recruiting for Poi Poi Gang, we are a casual and banterous guild. We are active in discord and rotmg. Are main server is USW
The requirements are simple:
Be active at least once a week
Speak English

Feel free to ask any question below and let me know if your interest in joining the guild. Message here or me on discord @Grandpa Chan#3293

Mitochondria might be the place for you! It’s our 7th time around, and while we’re not quite a full guild yet, we’re trying to recruit like minded individuals and we’re all active in our own rights. We hope to achieve a full guild once more, so that there’ll always been people playing at any given time. Until that happens, we’re a laid back guild of friends and family.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.