I need help deciding [whether to start fresh]

I don’t know why but…

I just feel like starting fresh. New account, New reputation, New everything.

even though I’d be ditching my maxed legendary pet all my vaults and char slots…,

What do you guys think?

Depends upon how many vaults you have currently. Seems like to me it would be easier to kill off you character(s), either feed everything in your vault or just drop it all on the ground, buy a name change and start fresh with vault space.

You could always just abandon your current account so it’s there if you ever want to return to it.
And make a new one to see if you enjoy it more, that way nothing is lost if you regret your choice.

Honestly, the only thing holding me back is the $20 package is no longer available.

If you don’t want Deca to know you’re considering selling your account, you shouldn’t post to the forums with practically the same text as on the subreddit where you discuss selling your account.

And like, where would I start? I don’t know and it’s hurting my head :frowning:

But serious answer: you can sign up a new email, and register a new account assuming you’re playing on Flash Player or through the website, don’t know about Steam/Kongregate probably more hassle to make a new one on there.

Release ur pet feed or drop everything and kill all characters. you would be starting new and have nothing anywhere.

No

ok this made me decide thnx

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.