I realized how pointless this game is

That takes so long. Fame training is way too boring.

but doing it the normal way is hard

This game like a drug, this game same as cs 1.6 there is no point. But you killing bosses and you dont know what will u get , u still hoping for that Cdirk from cubegod , and other shitty drops. Try to play without pet its OMFG a whole new game here begins , these PPEs idk try to catch hackers and other things . Also its nice to chill with your guild (if u have it) . troll some people by falsecalling xD

But yea this game sucks xD

There are many things you can do. Get to 7/8 and 8/8. Unlock the class quests you havenā€™t, to get a yellow star then a white star. Try a PPE or NPE. Try and collect the best items for a class, whether tiered, UT or set (or all of them).

In the end itā€™s just a game. If you donā€™t like it then there are many others out there to try. Maybe one day you will come back but thatā€™s up to you.

Thats why i suicided all my chars

You can try doing the arena? Or unlocking all the skins?

lmao

Definitely know how you feel. Being a noob is obviously the most fun part of any game. I still play once in a while I have been trying to get a white star and max some different classes. The gameā€™s pointlessness really smacks you in the face after you dump time into a game and then you become bored.

I mean the same of most games can be argued to same way, its just what game fancies you the most.

If youā€™re really bored but still wanna play I recommend improving your pet or doing ppes/npes. They require a decent amount of play time, and thereā€™s alot of thrill in getting a gear upgrade, knowing that you earned it

UTā€™s are about the only motivation for anyone playing tbh.

all games are pointless, they were made to entertain us

As a result, some people decide to move onto other games, often times LoL and OSU, while others whoā€™ve by now become masochists (hehe), are hooked and stay playing this, the one arm bandit, a term used in the video game dev world to describe the design and mechanics of simple games (very popular in MOBA). Needless to say, RotMG falls under this category of games, where White Bags are your Jackpots, and Deaths are your bankruptcies.

Just like in slots, more deaths, aka more losses in gambling, equals more money.

Lucky for me, I donā€™t play for loot. I play because itā€™s fun, and I can quit when I want! Kappa.

Oh okay, the way you said it seemed like you were talking of RotMG like a sandbox game, my bad.

yea i guess. my toneā€™s always like that and my organization skills arenā€™t the best

Then itā€™s time to suicide everything and start over

Be hardcore. Release your pet!

Why not give yourself some free self-respect and withdraw that last comment you made?

Break the basics of the game. Thatā€™s how to have fun even when you reach the top.
How to:
Learn what is the game about: Maxing your class and doing all dungeons. Maxing the pet and joining a community.
Try to be creative and do different things not related to the lore:
-Find a friend or two and go on wild (stupid yet fun) random adventures (Check ShittyROTMG adventures)
-Do your events (Giving free Life pots for the first one to do something)
-Mess up the mobs or game with unoffensive tricks (Snake swarm, drag 1k lvl1 mobs)
-Find good players whom you have fun with.
-Sell your body to the masses (JK)
Thatā€™s the way to stick in a game.

His name would fit a reply to your comment lmao xD