I think I got scammed by Deca

So I managed to get 10$ on the steam and i wanted to spend it as fast as possible , so i picked rotmg, I wanted to buy a character slot and a shatters key. I quickly ran to the mystery box seller and bought the 1200 gold pack for 9 dollars.
At frist, I couldn’t buy the realm gold because it was just freezing as soon as I clicked “buy now” It was probably something wrong with the steam, so I shut it down and waited for an hour or so. After that I booted up rotmg and finally bought the gold pack , BUT there was no gold on my account , neither those 9$ I had on the steam account. I’ve been restarting the game, steam and evene my computer over and over again for over an hour , I was even given the steam gift card from rotmg to the inventory, I checked my email and there was no confrimation or anything related to that. I don’t know if it’s the steam’s fault or the deca’s fault. I still haven’t gotten the gold yet making me really nervous… I’d like a reply from deca as fast as possible if they have time to do so. I don’t buy gold that often so I don’t really know much about the whole process
I just want to know what you guys think about it and what I should do the best in this situation , thanks.

https://decagames.desk.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Send a support ticket.

Send a ticket just don’t title it “You guys scammed me”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.