I was dragged on and killed. Q and A please

Why was it closed

some kid spammed profanities

You wonā€™t get your character revived, but report the kid and you might get revenge.

just dont afk

i died from a magic elf with wdsr on a priest. just report him and move on

i wish that the average realm player these days were still nice people and not edgy memers

I think thatā€™s a world problem not just a realm problem sadly

Canā€™t I be both?

You can be whatever you wanna be. :kissing_heart:

[Moved to #academy:questions-answers]

You canā€™t get a revive from DECA for your character unless something extremely important happened. No chance of getting a revive for your knight.

DECA has never revived characters, even with undeniable evidence, unless you deleted them manually from the character selection menu.

If you want to take action against the dragger, you could use that video as evidence and another video of his, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LmbfkpK98E&t=39s (this guy doesnā€™t really know what heā€™s doing, so, while he censored his own name, you can still find his guild). In the video I linked, you can see a guildmate named ā€œChonCheetoā€ typing. Based on his realmeye page, you can see that ChonCheeto was in Pollen at the time this video was uploaded. Pollenā€™s already accumulated many reports, so you can add to it with these videos.

What I always do is go to my vault just to be safe. You NEVER KNOW when someone can hack the nexus again!

Damnnnn yo R.I.P FPlate!!!

also even if you feel a great need to stay in the realm then just pause the game and it will dc you if you are slow enough to miss oryx

Thanks for the help.

Iā€™ll gladly sacrifice all my chars for a single char slot unlocker

Truuuuu hahaha!

Deca has chosen to just not allow any characters to be revived because so many people would spam them, and it would be difficult to prove 100% that your death was not of your own fault.

I donā€™t really understand why dragging is such a bad thing. If you get killed by it then it was your fault. It seems a lot more fair than death by lag or something is.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.