I went from light blue star to yellow star in ~2 weeks after a 5 year break. AMA

And I’m still bad at the game.

https://www.realmeye.com/rank-history-of-player/XYemmy

Yes I know I’m a week too late to the trend shhh

What were your method of farming stars (well mainly fame that allow you to promote quite quickly)?

Did the fame rework help in getting stars? Was it easier or harder in any way?

Full clearing cults is still consistently the best way for me to get fame at the moment. I learned how to do them when I was a red star (lol) and it helped me immensely.

It really can’t be overstated how much the fame rework has changed the process of getting stars. Assuming the fame system didn’t have any changes since 2016 before the rework (before I quit), these screenshots speak for themselves.

bro come on that’s my line

technically you did say it

Hi, what’s your name?
dont tell

What kind of attitude do you have when playing? Laid-back, Grinder or John-has-fun?

Heads or Tails?

Should I make an AMA too?

Want something else with that chocolate-creamed hairsmuff cup?

How did you…?

UHHHHHH

I’d say that for most of the time before the last week its been grinding, but on the laid back side. I watch a lot of YouTube, so I normally have that playing in the background. Most of the time my in game resolution is pretty low so I can watch it in the corner of my eye. Now though? Watching YouTube during MBC is a bad idea.

Tails.

Yes. “Ask the only person who likes rushing snake pits anything”

Anyways, I’m gonna try to find out how the hell you found my name :sweat_smile: I hope you have a good day.

edit: It’s as my reddit name I forgot that was a thing

WaterPower's "Ask the only person who likes rushing snake pits anything" thread"

Excuse me? I haven’t found your name, I was trying to be funny by using the usual introduction sentence while warning you to not disclose it.

Let me get a coin… Heads, I won.

I like that title

And good day to you too.

Ah well I guess I kind of made a fool of myself there lol. It was because of this bit:

A… weird coincidence. I’m sure you can see I was kind of confused. (yes that’s my real name)

Oof, yeah I can see now.

Btw why the name change?
hehe im on topic guys

:joy:
Ever tried ppes? If so what results?

It seems like a weird flex but I was a really big shitposter on a certain realm related forum in 2016-2018 and got recognized a few times which was awkward. Also its more in line with all of my other game names - I made the old name in the 6th grade after all :sweat_smile:

Honestly, I’m still fresh enough from when I came back that I’m still exploring the new content that has been added. Right now I’m focusing on grinding up my 8/8s (I have about 6 right now) and am working on taking on MBC, Void and O3.

Oh I see, want to start on a fresh page.

Damn. Made my account 3 years ago and a friend reminded me of this game on saturday when I was complaining about P2W MMORPGs. It’s fun, and I think I’m getting better, but how the heck do you get that much fame? I’ve only gotten to max level like 3 times, and it’s hard to get XP fast unless I pop a x2 pot from my dailys.

What amount of fame/stars should I start maxing characters at with only 1 slot?

I would wait until you can consistently get to level 20, and 200 base fame.

Alright! I’ll try to get to max level on all classes and get some pots in my closet.