Ickabod Art Contest [Cancelled]

My current account will be 5 years old as of nov 18th. On top of that I actually have a small excess of wealth (over 30 life to my name in tradeable goods, which really is a ton for me). As such why not host an art contest and take myself back down to being dirt poor again?

You may draw anything you’d like as long as it pertains to yours truly in even the vaguest sense, I am very flexible in this regard. Though I do have a bias towards myself and goblins. You can use any medium you desire as well. If you do decide to draw me directly because I am so sexy, I am a goblin priest (as you most likely know [not an alien as the old scorchmist would have you believe]). I have a further bias towards Jim Henson’s creature shop and Lorwyn style goblins so go wild.

Goblin is more of a broad term that encompasses a wide variety of like minded creatures, anything that acts like a goblin is a goblin. I.E. a troll, human, nixie, or a sentient toad that live the goblin life while not goblins are goblins. Anything that wants to be a goblin is welcome to be a goblin. So there is a lot of freedom to work with here. Some good sources for inspiration: Jim Henson’s Labyrinth, the first troll movie, pinterest, boglins, Brian Froud, The best MTG set

Prizes may vary depending on the number and quality of entries. I haven’t decided on how many winners there should be either. So for now I’ll say 3 winners but this is again subject to change. However any changes in prizes will only result in additions to the current prizes resulting in added value.

First place: Their choice of ST spell or Huntsman skin. In addition I will make one player skin or item set or enemy of their choosing using the sprite editor. On top of that I will draw one beautiful picture in paint.net for them.

Second place: What the first place entry didn’t want. In addition I will create one player skin or item set or enemy for them using the sprite editor.

Third place: A pile of small value STs and skins. Min projected value 2.5l. Also some other junk I got lying around.

Each person is limited to two entries, with only the better of the two counting towards a prize.
Contest ends november 30th. I maintain the right to cancel this contest at any time if something goes really very wrong. It’d be cool if anyone would like to donate to me so I can increase the prize pool (as I am admittedly poor), but is not necessary or needed (I am a strong independent boy who is capable of providing attractive prizes myself).

So have fun, make art, etc.

Why does it say your blue star when your really a yellow star?!?!?

He doesn’t want to be yellow star by his own choice

Because I will always be a blue star at heart. :sunglasses:

noob

I call him the savage goblin, unlike you but whatever…

noob

no u

no u

i already said that u cant

no u

here is ur profile pick but pixelated

pixelated

ok fixed

Be honest with me, is anyone even interested in this contest?

Heads up, contest is cancelled due to lack of interest and entries. That and putting up a good chunk of what I own up as the prize was a very bad idea, as my ninja died and I don’t really have anything to rebuild it with.

So sorry everyone, please forgive me. I was not equipped well enough for hosting a contest.

Alas this happens quite often.