I'd much appreciate some emotional support

I made this in like 2 minutes.

In all seriousness, I am always open for talking if you require to. I cannot offer much else, as I am not very in-depth invested in the subject, in spite of my moirail suffering from a similar condition…

Watch CowbellyTV

This is a late reply, as I just joined the Realm forums today, but … it’s important to not bottle up, let it all out; it’s okay to cry when you need to, that doesn’t make you weak. I have clinical depression and anxiety, and what helps me is talking to my family and friends. Or just hanging out with them, you don’t have to talk with them about your problems unless you want to, but it’s best you have at least somebody you can trust to talk to about them. This probably sounds repetitive to you, as it does to me, but you are not alone. I don’t know if you’ve heard of this app, but I have an app called Vent and it’s really helpful for people who want a safe, anonymous place to vent out about how they feel, and they have a very supportive group of people who are always willing to help. It helps me a little bit, just making posts about what’s on my mind and random people reacting to them. It doesn’t help everybody, though, but that’s an option if you’re looking for one. But anyway, you deserve to be happy and I hope that you can find the happiness you need. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.