If you could restart your RotMG experience and become a new player again, would you?

go back to flash after unity?
nty

Well pretty much go back in time to when u started rotmg, just instead of back then it would be now, so like you never found rotmg until now

I’d still make the conscious decision right now to do so, so no.

No way am I giving up my 238 vault chests, 110 character slots, 596 skins & 100/100/100 divine pet with 250+ pet skins.

How many of those characters are 8/8?

Currently, 1 for each class, though I plan to bump that up to 2 8/8s per class (1 primary, 1 throwaway for Exaltations)

why would i want to restart and lose all my sts that I payed 1000 dollars for in the mystery box shop?

You wouldn’t have spent any money on the game, pretty much like you never found the game until now. Why would you want to do it? Because when you just started out you have so much to learn and enjoy, but now there isn’t much left to do (for some people)

I would love to do this for the souls borne series :frowning:

But realm… starting with one chest made a slight bit of sense when the game had 60 items but it was still frustrating. Now the game has thousands and no vault space is a death sentence to anyone wanting to be free to play for the first bit of their journey

When I started the game I was F2P for 2 years as far as I’m concerned that is impossible to do now without hating yourself

Ah, the good old days back when I was but a wee little fishlet exploring the realm.

I remember the intrigue, the constant source of wonder in regards to what the game had to offer next. I remember some of my first ventures into the godlands and Oryx’s Castle, wondering what exactly these places were and how anyone could possibly beat them. I remember countless hours spent memorizing Realmeye pages, learning what each enemy dropped, what all the items did and which ones I wanted most. It was a magical time.

But would I go back? No, I don’t think so. I’ve enjoyed the steady progression in the game thanks to small improvements in my pet over time, more character slots and vault chests, and being able to help out other players both in-game and here on the forums. The intrigue is certainly gone, but knowledge and experience are even better in my opinion. As cool as it would be to go back to being a new player, I enjoy where I am now and wouldn’t change it.

I miss those days of exploration. That’s my favorite part of games (except maybe good music), but that’s why I love helping newbies. To see them share the same wonder.

On that note, as much as I love the plot and concept, that reason is why I would want the Elder Realms incorporated in some distant future so much! Discords would still do a number on it, but I think that there are a fair amount of us more experienced players that would have that same previously mentioned sort of thrill again. I don’t want to merely be consigned to a dungeon anytime I want to confront higher level enemies… when the “beach” difficulty equivalent is the Glands. What thrills await?

is it just me, or do people actively hate p2w people? I p2w and ive gotten a lot of hate.

Lots do which is pretty entertaining considering they wouldn’t even be able to play the game without us.

I do notice a lot of disdain for P2W players if they aren’t popular for some arbitrary reason. I may be F2P, but I’m perfectly fine with the P2W, even if it was a F2P who broke and former some money. F2P is a personal code. People getting up in arms about those who don’t follow their ways seems absurd. Maybe it’s because they know they can never look the coolest, be the best, or have the same luxury people who pay benefit from.

If I could do that I would play legit lul

I mostly buy keys and then before I had an active guild, I would do huge chains during events, so I mostly got a lot of love, no hate

I hate p2w ppl who say stuff like, (and yes this was a real player) “how does it feel to be poor? I just spent $3000 on this game”

I spent more than 1,000 USD (none on my alt) and I still give a crap to F2P Realmers.

weird flex but ok

I would probably not restart, because I have spent a lot of money on this game (probably over 9999999999999x the amount Bookwyrm spent)

/s