If you had to change one thing about Realm to make it better, what would it be?

Give pets a fourth ability. Currently the only viable choice for pets is heal/mheal/X or mheal/heal/X. X varies, but tends to be Electric as the most useful. It’s hardly ever Rising Fury or Savage though as neither makes much sense on its own.

With four abilities it could be heal/mheal/X/Y with e.g. Savage + Rising Fury, Savage + Decoy, Decoy + Electric all possibilities for X and Y. You could combine abilities in interesting ways without giving up healing and magic healing.

It would also open up a chance for rebalancing, as points are redistributed to a fourth slot. Players should be able to respec existing pets, not just add a fourth ability, as e.g. many people with Heal/MHeal/Elec would want to replace Electricity with two other abilities.

Yes, you are right. I’m sorry if I was being assumptive like you said :pensive:.

Five years ago I would’ve said pet abilities. But it’s so ingrained into the game now.

We need more of an end game than incredibly difficult/rewarding dungeons. We need Elder Realms.

Yes! I honestly think that they should get puffagod on the design team, because he/she has had some great ideas and will have even more great ideas.

It’s very simple
I would shutdown the server for good

If possible, make it so the nexus hotkey activates the escpape function quicker. I really am so tired of getting hit, realizing im going to die if I don’t nexus, then trying to nexus and not being able to in time. its milliseconds

Oh yes ty. I’m new to the forums and I haven’t used one like this in a while :smiley:

Agreed. I think pets right now are in a p2w state and I don’t like that. Thanks for the feeback ;D

Mad respect for standing corrected :slight_smile: A sign of a very wise person. Sorry if I came off as too blunt by the way I just take this seriously:3

Incentive small/solo gameplay further by increasing droprate as smaller numbers on players on a dungeon (well for endgame dungeons).

Harder punishment for cheaters :slight_smile:

Yeah I agree. Being totally honest, Realm feels closer to a slot machine to me than a traditional game… Although, I think that’s a problem with a lot of MMOs. The grindfest, ya know?

Yup, I think that making grinding that feels awesome is a difficult trick that MMOs need to pull off for me to consider them good, they (the companies making the games) dont care because as long as people are addicted to the game, player counts go high and money flows and it gives them no reason to change the game.

However, I call that ‘‘being uncaring to the players’’ (in a sense, youll see why). They are playing your games for the wrong reasons: What are games for? Having fun. From which industry is your business profiting from? The gaming one. And you’ve chosen MMO of all genres. There will be some people that are not addicted to your game that will stop playing when they stop having fun, but for those that are addicted at the very least make it fun.

As a sidenote, I am not shaming any, people or company, who owns an MMO, not even the worst ones. Just know that this is a matter you can take into your own hands, for the well-being of your players. And now that you’ve read all that, what will you do?

Yeah man I am very much acquainted to that feeling, it made me quit a couple times. For me, it was because I couldnt find anything more fun things to do.

And so, I like to shake things up a lil bit and try out new things, like that time where my passion for EP suddenly ignited then proceeded kill many wizards, mystics and necromancers since then or selling fake-ash flowers (a speed sprout with an inc on top) at the trading server, or even having a full-blown drug party with the guild inside the secret room in ghall sniffing fairy dust, munching on speed sprouts and getting drunk with transformation potions, oh and also when me and the guys in line waiting for the realm to free space and start joking about

Remove shadowmuting.

Optimize the game. I don’t know what they’re doing but the game is ridiculously slow and consuming for a simplistic 2d game. I thought moving from flash to unity would solve the problem but the game is still awful which means they absolutely failed to fix anything. I ran csgo and cyberpunk better then I run rotmg and that just shouldn’t be happening.

You know, my first chatwall about the game’s pace? Well fuck that, I might even delete it because its already been discussed previously on these forums.

What I’d like is Realm to have more feedback. What do I mean by that? Well, its something that happens that you can see or hear to reflect what is happening, whether it be accoustic (sound) or visual.

Make each enemy have a custom hurt sound like the gigacorn, make them explode in giblets when they die, add unique idling/patrolling sounds like growls for the beasts and hisses to the ghosts. Each UT should have a different sound to it, example the pixie makes kinda same hurt sound as gigacorn but its muffled, etc…

Make the Pot Vault rise to 512 potions instead of 256…

How about infinite?

We already have a (seemingly) infinite potion storage, though, just not the potion rack.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.