IGoZoom's PPE Thread - Pt.2

I started off my PPE with a few pirate caves, just cuz I had the quest. I didn’t get anything from the chest, but here’s the loot from the caves themselves (plus a robe ig)

Next I ran one (1) spider den and got a few decent upgrades.

Got a slight robe upgrade…

A decent staff upgrade…

then my first taste of the new Christmas weapons. I’m not too excited about the Christmas staff, it’ll be cool to use a burst weapon in rotmg but it doesn’t seem too great.

hooray, a ring that isn’t a corsair ring.

Got a really solid robe upgrade, and also I apparently picked up a t9 staff at some point but didn’t screenshot so pretend I got it just now.

Woohoo, the first cool drop of the PPE! I really like this pet skin, it’s pretty cute so I’ll make use of it for now.

Even more good luck, I get a soulless after only a few liches! A big step up from the last wizard.

So last year, I really liked using the ornaments of unity set, and with the addition of a buff santa ST skin, I have even more incentive to grind for the pieces of the set. Here’s hoping I’ll run into a t6 spell soon

Since I’ll only be using my wizard to grind for the event, I feel comfortable using any rewards I get from the campaign. Sadly, this chest didn’t do me much good.

It really isn’t much, but I also grinded a ton for a spirit staff on my last PPE so getting one early here is pretty nice.

Fun fact, I almost died taking this screenshot. Para HP is great though so no complaints.

Got this pretty stacked bag, two upgrades in one. Very nice.

I’m not sure how I feel about using the UT forge on PPEs, but I really wanted to try it out so I used the few UTs I had and the blueprint I got from the campaign to make a new ring. Let me know what you all think about using the forge, personally I’m leaning towards using it if I get all the UTs on the character.

I got my first blueprint drop shortly after my first blueprint unlock. I’m not sure I’ll be using any of these items, but it’s still cool that I have the option at the ready now.

Just as I did on the last wizard, I will be attempting to get the slurp scion ST set. I really wanna live up to my name and go zoom on an 85 base speed wizard. Hopefully this lil guy will serve as a good luck charm in the dungeons to come.

I know I said I wasn’t excited for the Christmas staff, but I’m still gonna try and use it a little. Yknow, cuz why not.

And here is where I’m going to pump the brakes for the first PPE update. This gets me about one third through my screenshots, so I’ll try and update soonish with the remaining two thirds. This character gets pretty solid, so y’all have reason to be excited. Anyways, happy holidays to everyone, I’ll see u around in the realm I’m sure :slight_smile:

tablet???

God I wish

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.