I'm Floflorian, DECA Partner AMA

The most important question of all. Where can we watch your content, win gold, win ST chests, see testing stuff, and run keys?

How did you grow your channel on only realm of the mad god content?

How are you a partner with your history? And also when are you going to unprivate your crying video?

No Love For Bread-Heating Objects >:}

Who’s your most favorite Youtuber?
and please also tell one of His/Her video that you liked most

(Not wholly related, but you can quote multiple people in one post. This keeps things more orderly)

Grow up. Start moving forward like other people and stop looking back the stuff that has gone wrong, it’s time to move on at one point.
This is how I got back on my feet and eventually got back to a point I’m comfortable.

Why did you kill the bard? It’s borderline useless now.

I’ll probably keep most of my gold and ST giveaways to my youtube channel, but split some of it off to streams as well. :slight_smile:

It’s really not as hard as many people think, it’s just time investment.
If you keep making videos at a consistent pace and enjoy doing what you want, you WILL become big at youtube.
RotMG has a very tight community, it speaks around, many people will know about you long before they might sub to you or even watch your first video.

There’s also big quality differences in channels, take GHZD per example, his editing skills is inhuman, check out his Ruppy Channel, while he stopped making videos, you can see just how hardcore he was really.

Mittens
They are all really nice, but probably this cause of the times we are in right now.

I’m not testing it, I’m not making it, I can’t kill it, even if I want to.

But, the bard is still strong imo.
these range buff from inspired might not be as obvious as berserk or damaging. But trust me, it is!
Here’s an example.
In the case the cutlass, the highest dps one shot sword would have the same range as the ancient stone sword.
This will allow players to hit enemies more easily and play safer. Which is bringing alot to the team spirit of the game.

On top of that, the bard got good range and enough damage to get sb on everything and be a useful part of a group.

Can i join content?

Why did you actively try getting people banned, when you yourself were a hacker/duper/shit talker/fame abuser. Why should we trust you are better than you were back then.

sorry just thought this was funny bc it’s quite literally a direct quote from a multi year rotmg player

LMAO

What part of this did you think was a good idea? The sole purpose of this entire thread is just to stroke your already overly inflated ego :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just want the video so I can put it in my cringe compilation lul, surely if you’ve moved past it there’s no shame in unprivating : )))))

the purpose of that was a joke, I thought it was clear enough that I meant it as a joke, guess it wasn’t clear.

I’ve deleted these videos a long time ago, I’ve indeed looked for the just a week ago without being able to find them.
I believe it’s better for them to go now, as again, I was a child back then, and there is literally no reason to show my mistakes off again, why should I?

This is a good example of the past getting blurry and in a way misinforming.

First of all, there was no duping happening on my account, if you follow my videos and progression over the time, it has always been stable with barely any bumps, in fact when I came to learn of dupes I kept reporting them as I was in direct contact with Kabam devs in testing.

the next on is in regards to cheating, There is a good reason why I always record myself while playing the game and always have. Because I’ve never played with a hacked client and wanted to make sure I’ve always had proof of it.

Now that might make you think, there was a case where I used a fame exploit, and that’s true, but what is also true is that I’ve never made that screenshot, because I gave my account to a friend that did it for me, I obviously knew he was gonna do that and asked him to, that was truly a stupid decision that I regret, but it cannot be undone.
Now this has been a topic 6 years ago, I personally moved on a long time ago, I don’t want the past to define me as a person, because I know I am not that person anymore.

But I know it’s still going to catch up with me, it is impossible to run away from your past, this is why I won’t forget, but I will still joke about it, I will still think of it and I will remember so I do not do it again.

on the shit talker topic and getting people banned it’s simple.

Before all of that fame exploit drama, I’ve always been extremely anti-cheat, I’ve always fought against it and showed my opinion strongly on it, so I tried my best getting people that harrassed me to the extreme or cheated banned.
And Overreacted very often.
Many years have passed since that time, I’ve grown up, I feel like there is just not a need for this anymore. In fact I feel like it is a waste of time now, What I want to do from now on is not try to tear people down, but to bring people up. To stay positive.

I’ve made the CONTENT guild with Spencer and Nitro not to rule youtube and streams, but help out youtubers and streams, especially aspiring streamers and youtubers to grow big. This will in the end help all of us by not only promoting the game to as many people as possible, but also to grow the game and gain as much as possible out of it.
What we are doing is trying to help the game and in return also ourselfes.

ppe btw lel xD?

no