I'm getting bored

Like the description says I’m getting bored with the game. People say to set goals but I always die before completing them :confused: What do you guys do when the game starts to feel a bit grindy?

reach white star
collect every white bags
have three white bags on a ppe
[…]
use 16 quest chests at once

lmao

Do something else

Well normally I only play at night cuz i have nothing else to do… what else can I do

Fullskip halls

just dodge and dont die

Take a break from the game and take advantage of seasonal events like Halloween and Christmas to gain good/exotic/free loot.

Try to play another game for a while! I have had a blast playing Celeste, Hollow Knight, and Talos Principle recently, and it does give a nice change of pace for RotMG every once and a while.

As far as dying before completing goals…what goals are you setting? I see that on your profile, you only have 1 character. Is that because you only have 1 character slot? If you enjoy playing the game and want more longevity out of it, I highly suggest investing a few bucks in a second character slot. That is the best way to get on your way toward maxing characters, too! And then death doesn’t mean you failed a goal you set, since there is more of an element of permenant progression, with one character helping to strengthen the other to max (or even just 6/8). Playing with a maxed character is a totally different experience of the game.

It looks like the strongest character you have played with so far is a 4/8 (almost 5/8) necro. EDIT: looks like you also had a 6/8 wizard at one point. That is awesome, and seriously a great achievement if you only have 1 character slot! Necro was my favorite class by far before I had multiple character slots because of the long range damage and healing. I ended up using about a dozen 0/8 necros to help max a 7/8 knight to play on, though, and that was just phenominal. It is a totally different style of playing the game that is pretty hard to access without multiple character slots (knight ppe’s are super hard).

Consider it not as a microtransaction, but just the cost of the game. It looks like you have around 500 hours on the game, so really paying $20 or so to extend your enjoyment of the game another 500+ seems like an amazing deal, at least to me! Think about it, a lot of game cost $60 and only have 50 hours of playtime. A movie ticket costs $8+ and only has 3 hours of entertainment.

There is a lot the game has to offer that you haven’t had a chance to see just yet. Hopefully you will, soon! And if all else fails, there are a lot of other awesome games out there, too.

take a break and come back when you feel fresher

Quit. There are a lot of other games out there. Try them out. If you start missing realm, come back. However, the point of a game is for you to enjoy it. If you can’t enjoy it, do something you can enjoy

648 hours actually and yes I do have a second character but seeing as I only have 2 vaults (f2p) I have to store my whites somewhere! I have had a 7/8 knight before I got 2nd char so ty <3

Quit the game

Edit it turns out it didn’t feel grindy enough? I think token events are what I enjoy about this game and the limited items that go with them…

I like to grind.

I like grinding tokens, feels less RNGy

My issue with this is, I took a break, came back, even more bored and confused lol. Everyone is a white star now because of DECA’s BS parasite events, and LH events, so meh.

I always hated token events because they’re so grindy and I always burn out.
Plus when I get an item from an rng event there’s the rush of feeling that I got “lucky”.

That’s your first step, stop dying so much and complete them…

Then again, it CAN get pretty boring just dying all the time. Reminds me of when I first started playing CoD zombies.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.