I'm not new but... help please!

Alright, I’ve been in the realm for what… Multiply by 3 carry the 2… a year now. I’ve learned the AIs of many of these enemies and bosses, but I can’t seem to get into the rhythm of the game…

First question:
I’ve looked up tips for maxing characters, and I have succeeded up to 6/8 once. But these guides require that I go into dungeons I am not comfortable with. (I did a 6/8 by merching, hardly counts). I can’t solo an Abyss of Demons and can’t get loot unless I’m with only 3-4 people; Yet the Abbys I go into have about 10 or so people. So naturally I got to solo one and… I die. I don’t want it to be like Geometry Dash where I need to keep trying until I get it, and even if; After a year you’d think I’d get it… I need help with maxing.

Second question:
I heard that pets are great and all, but I can’t seem to get a good one. I have a rare dragon with heal 47, I use him all the time. The problem comes that he takes FOREVER to feed and I hardly have enough fame to get the newer pet yard. Am I supposed to just grind until I finally can afford it? Then continue grinding until I get him to legendary? My question is: Is there a faster way to get fame.

Final quesiton:
I often find that I have problems with lag, usually I can identify and combat it. Unfortunatley it happens all too often that I lag and get stacked shots in all directions from Limon and die a horribly unfair death. Any ideas to make lag a thing of the past?

I appretiate everyone who took the time to read this all, and appretiate those who answer even more!
Thank you guys so much, it may not mean much coming from a noob though…

Anwers:

1. You don’t solo abbys when you don’t have atleast a few 6/8 chars or 8/8 chars. If you still want to rush/solo go play characters that are good to solo it with. For example all the melee characters are good to solo Abbys. Rogue is the best one to rush abbys if your pet has lvl 70 mp regeneration. And ye this game is about getting better you will die alot just like in GD get used to it :slight_smile:
  2. You want to get a good pet… Go farm or buy eggs with trading till you find an egg with mp/hp/electric or decoy. If you want a better pet you need alot of fame most people go play and farm fame in “Fame Trains” they are very boring but if you really need that fame. Go and ask people wich server the fame train server is. To get a maxed pet you better forget that just go for a 70/70/0 pet cause to get a legendary pet you will probably need to have alot of money…
  3. If you have lag go look on realmeye, wiki and tap on guides and search for the flash player projector guide. Then install that and run the game on Flash player. Still got problems? Then I would recommend to play on best server and activate all the Experimental options in menu! Your welcome, I hope you keep having fun on ROTMG!
    See you in the realm!

Don’t do abysses until you are at least 3/8, Def spd dex. If you don’t want to do abbyses, it’s really not even that important anymore (since vit is basically useless). Just farm glands and sprites and sell those pots for other pots

Check out Bluenoser’s RotMG Guide. There is plenty of content to help you out.

oh boy, at Lv 47, it takes absolutely nothing compared to higher levels

5-7 Ambrosia (Don’t Remember) just to get that 98 Magic Heal :woman_facepalming:

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.