I'm so desperate

Well, rip the rogue that I was gonna use to farm sewers. I’ve become so desperate to rebuild that I’ve started leveling a lovely warrior. So tell me what I’ve missed, and I’ll stop dirtying every shatts I get my character in:

-How do I do a clean shatts?

-Is warrior a wand class?

-What whites are worth farming for (mainly looking into fp)

-How do I play safe?

-Were cans I fined the bestest awto nexxus?

-How do I play priest (I got a prot and a puri)?

-How to play mystic (besides stasising shit in the fame train)?

-What are good items that I can merch off of?

I’m also looking for someone who can effectively rush sewers, as I have an assasin and a ninja, and depending on whether i get void or murky first I’m going to 8/8 one of them.

Don’t go through the middle. Go along the walls and with the group, and try to stay behind. If you’re in a public Shatters, don’t try killing anything until you get more experienced.

Close, but not quite. They use swords.

For what class? I would farm Sprites for dex and whites and feed power. Once your character gets better go for Ocean Trenches and UDLs (Doom Bows are great for use and feed).

In a place you aren’t comfortable with, stay behind the group and only go all out on the boss.

The dreaded “P-word”. I’m just kidding, I really hope you aren’t using auto-nexus, that’s illegal.

Prot makes you armored and puri delete bad status effects. Try to go all out on damage since priest doesn’t do a lot of damage, and you could try making risks since a priest has good survivability.

Easy

nevermind

When you get a trash ST, sell it right away. I’m not good with merching so that’s the only advice I can give for now.

Hope this helped!

YESSS finally you listened
btw your rogue died because you were dirtying a shats… karmas a bitch

btw i gotchu with the sew rushes on my ppe lelxd ninja

You have the right idea, now just keep remaking them until you get one who survives and you can rush Sewers with.

There are many youtube videos out there.

If you want an illustrative, long ass video on what a clean shatters looks like, you can look at my video here (you may want to listen to different music lol). You can pretty much look at what’s happening and what to drag.

No understando

Sprite world whites are easy, usually drop more and have decent FP. You could also do tombs if you’re good enough, because there’s a lot of treasure.

Not dragging stuff, nexusing when there’s a massive lagspike and a lot of enemies, playing within your classes niche (this rule can be bent with a divine pet), just generally not taking unnecessary risks.

If you really want to hack, you can literally look it up, we’re not going to help you here or encourage it. The best autonexus is using your brain and not needing to in the first place.

Take a T5/T6 tome with you as well (ya know, the speedy on the T6). Just…experiment with what your character can do and keep in mind that you’re a support class - not a tank class (unless gr8 pet w/ prot). Your mission is to prevent others from dying.

When you get good enough, you’ll be able to armour yourself then item switch and speedy yourself (AKA the ultimate rusher) for about 6 seconds. You have to have a good MHEAL pet to do this though because it’s quite draining.

Learn to just curse things instead of stasis them. Stasis eminent threats to you or your group. Can be very helpful in a boss situation if there are minions nearby. This ability can also be used to help clear something.

I don’t know, sorry.

wym

What he means is:

Imgur

Edit: I guess there are two maps, lol.

so i have to avoid all the fun ;o

Actually it’s more like avoiding all of the death…

If everybody else does clean but you dont trust the group you can wait until the bridge is open and then run through the middle easily.

but then no one else has fun ;o

But everyone makes it.

;o thats not the fun part

If you just keep contradicting people you’re never going to learn anything

He’s not new, he doesn’t need help, this was a shit post.

thats what the government wants you to think ;0

My post was shit or the op is shit?

OP is a troll.

The OP

I have masted the Shatters. I DID THE DREADDRAKE.

See all those boxes? Each one represents an enemy. And there are so many more shots than enemies…

Was paralyzed just to take a screenie. Half a second later and insta RIP my warrior.

That’s right XIYANGYANG, I was a warrior and survived.